Which spray tan product should I use for my Salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Im new to this site and the industry! Im opening a new salon soon and need some advice on spray tanning products. I have seen kit on www.spraytansupermarket.com which looks resonably priced. Ive been advised to go for the turbine kit although Im worried about how noisey it will be! I am going to research 3 or 4 products and would like a little help....
Which spray tan products seem to be the best? I would like one that is a) very popular and b) very cost effectice. Ive looked at Suntanta and A-Tan. Suntana seems good and is more cost effective. I am going to look into SiennaX and St. Tropez so I have a good brand comparison (I know they will be more expensive but will still do my research!). I last week I had a St.Tropez which was brilliant but I usually have SiennaX....I want a high proifit margin though so Suntanna may be best as it works out around £1.25 per spray tan per person Any advice would be appreciated.

I had the same dilemma as you, ther was so many that i didnt know which one to go for. I tried differnt ones and got some feedback from my friends and family. In the end i prefered Fake Bake it has a citrus smell and the colours my clients love, the training i went on was brilliant, the tutor was very helpful, i would recommend this to anyone.

Charlotte
xx

Hi, I was in the same dilemma as you and didnt know where to start as there was so many to choose from.

In the end I went with Tantrick and cant say enough about this product it is wonderful clients love it the training was first class and the customer service is brilliant.

hth

Hi, I was in the same dilemma as you and didnt know where to start as there was so many to choose from.

In the end I went with Tantrick and cant say enough about this product it is wonderful clients love it the training was first class and the customer service is brilliant.

hth
I have to agree with Liquid I have just went with Tantrick and there tan is great but there customer service is even better...

Alan

ive been spray tanning for 5 years st tropez is the best:D even for fair red head people all the others dont contain aloa vera which nutralises that orange look!

I have sampled lots of solutions. A lot of them have aloe vera in and a lot of what i tested did have an orange tinge. In fact St.Tropez was at the bottom of my list due to it's orange tinge.
Get yourself lots of samples and try them out. You need to find a solution that works for you.
I gave all the solutions i tested, marks for;
Colour
How well it lasted
How well it faded
Smell
Customer service
Price
I chose Nouvatan as it was much better than all the others and worked for me.
Get yourself some samples and try them out :D

A-Tan all the way! customers love it and has great retail range.

Hi, I would highly recommend Nouvatan. Had one myself and was very impressed! Fabulous colour, smells nice too! no horrible after smell like some! Highly, highly recommend!
:D

Hi Guys

Im new to this site and the industry! Im opening a new salon soon and need some advice on spray tanning products. I have seen kit on www.spraytansupermarket.com which looks resonably priced. Ive been advised to go for the turbine kit although Im worried about how noisey it will be! I am going to research 3 or 4 products and would like a little help....
Which spray tan products seem to be the best? I would like one that is a) very popular and b) very cost effectice. Ive looked at Suntanta and A-Tan. Suntana seems good and is more cost effective. I am going to look into SiennaX and St. Tropez so I have a good brand comparison (I know they will be more expensive but will still do my research!). I last week I had a St.Tropez which was brilliant but I usually have SiennaX....I want a high proifit margin though so Suntanna may be best as it works out around £1.25 per spray tan per person Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi Karen,

you will get,as you have gotten already,lots of personal preferences which is helpful.

What is more relevant is to find a solution that suits you specific and what branding you wish to tap into.

In terms of profit margin cost of treatment should be no more than 10%..of course what you charge out and what your solution costs is vital.

You have already started well with your initial Internet research and now your posting...this poll may also help you http://www.salongeek.com/skin-geek/80960-spray-tan-solution-do-you-use-new-poll.html

The thing to do is narrow down your possible choices and then call the companies and see how they treat you...then reduce your list down to 2 possibles and go get a spray tan.

Remember cheapest isn't always best in the long run

Good luck:hug:

Hi Guys

Hi karen

We went for sienna through lots of research and experimenting, absolutely love the tan and so does are clients, also the retail range is fab, and you can really sell that well. The branding looks gorgeous and really eye catching, the sachet stand is great and lots of leaflets and promo material, also since rebranding the products are one's i use now without having a tan, smell and makes skin gorgeous. At the end of the day, it is the product that you love and believe in.

Latest posts

Back