Which spray tan ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybylaura

Reaction score
Hi, i have just recentley started doing spray tans with my mobile business and was using bronzed-up which i loved. I can no longer get hold of this so was wondering what is the best tans out there which leaves a nice brown tan instead of a orange one ???:irked:

can anybody help ??? xxx

get some samples of the Organic solutions from WOW they are fab and all my clients are loving it and wanting it especaily now i have the organic rapid solution.

Hi, i have just recentley started doing spray tans with my mobile business and was using bronzed-up which i loved. I can no longer get hold of this so was wondering what is the best tans out there which leaves a nice brown tan instead of a orange one ???:irked:

can anybody help ??? xxx

Hi Laura,
that's a shame you can no longer get supply of the product you love. What happened? Has the the company closed? Did you do your training with that company? If not maybe your tanning Educator can recommend a new brand?

Now, the real tanning geeks on here will hopefully come on to clarify this, but whether a spray tan goes a nice shade of brown or a horrid unnatural orange is down to the percentage of the active ingredient DHA, and whether that is appropriate for the skin tone you are applying to.
For example; someone with a fair skin tone should have a product with a lower %DHA for most natural results - such as 8%. If that fair skinned person had a high %DHA applied - such as 16%, she would almost definitely look orange!
Now, a darker skinned individual could have 8% applied, see hardly any difference and be disappointed with the service, but give that darker skinned client 12 or 16% and she will get a beautiful result she will love that won't be orange at all.

So my advice is to choose a tanning brand that gives you a range of DHA percentages so you can customise your tanning service for each individual client, so everyone will be delighted with the result.

My favorite brand is SiennaX. I absolutely love it. They give a great service, are well established, reliable and have a good reputation within the industry. SiennaX also have lots of lovely retail and aftercare products giving you the opportunity to make a nice extra profit on top of your treatments.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back