Which Spray Tanning Company?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bekki

Reaction score
Hi!
Just wondering if any one can give me any advice..im thinking of intoducing spray tanning into the salon where i work, having never had a spray tan before i dont know whats good and wht isnt..which company is the best value for money and has the best results etc?
thanks

there are so many different brands out there and everybody on here will recommend the tan they use so you will get about 50 different answers, your best bet is to have a few spray tans done by different companies, ask around your local salons what brands they use and book in. Excel is a great place to speak to the spray tan companies themselves and gather all the info you need.

Hiya,
There has been a lot of geeks discussing this lately, im sure if you put tanning into the search you will fing loads of info!! xx

There are so many solutions out there, I think you haveto try them all, or at least some of them to find out which works best for you and your clients.....I do switch solutions from time to time, but I think apart from solutions, an awful lot depends on your training and the equipment you are using, the solution is only part of the equation.

Latest posts

Back