Which tan to go with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ann852

Reaction score
Looking at using a new brand of spray tanning. I've used Sienna x, fake bake, St. Tropez.
Any recommendations?
There's lot of brands out there just don't know who's best?
Nouvatan, brown bitz and white to brown have all come up but I've never heard of them. Has anyone tried these or have any other recommendations??

I lurve Moroccan Tan!

Sorry thats prob no help as its throwing another brand in the hat but I love it!

2-4 hour wash off so no sleeping in tan, a gorge brown colour, even fading and a nice retail range to go along with it.

Sweet Squared sell a sample box with the 4 original % in so thats good to have a play with. Xx

I lurve Moroccan Tan!

Sorry thats prob no help as its throwing another brand in the hat but I love it!

2-4 hour wash off so no sleeping in tan, a gorge brown colour, even fading and a nice retail range to go along with it.

Sweet Squared sell a sample box with the 4 original % in so thats good to have a play with. Xx
Thankyou. I'll have a look at that xx

Looking at using a new brand of spray tanning. I've used Sienna x, fake bake, St. Tropez.
Any recommendations?
There's lot of brands out there just don't know who's best?
Nouvatan, brown bitz and white to brown have all come up but I've never heard of them. Has anyone tried these or have any other recommendations??

Laurens Way! Honestly best tan I've ever used, I've tried a lot of tans! It smells lovely, wear off is amazing, colour is beautiful! Every single client loves it!

Laurens Way! Honestly best tan I've ever used, I've tried a lot of tans! It smells lovely, wear off is amazing, colour is beautiful! Every single client loves it!
Thankyou. I'll take a look into it xx

I loveeee sienna X they have lots of different shades and a new express tan that can be washed off after an hour but continues to develop making it perfect for people going out the same day/night xx

I trained with white to brown I didn't think the tan lasted any longer than two days I use sienna X with no worries at the moment [emoji23]

I would also avoid White to Brown as didn't find the tan deep enough and didn't last. Crazy Angel is worth considering though.

Nouvatan all the way. Excellent results and fab company to deal with. Can't recommend enough.

Latest posts

Back