Which tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natso2

Reaction score
Currently opening a new salon and want advise please which spray fake tan is best to train in and is popular? Many thanks

I’m a hair person but having had lots of spray tans my favourite is the St Tropez Express Tan. Develops really quick and can rinse if within a few hours for a light tan or the full 6 hours for darker.

Hope this helps

I’m a hair person but having had lots of spray tans my favourite is the St Tropez Express Tan. Develops really quick and can rinse if within a few hours for a light tan or the full 6 hours for darker.

Hope this helps

Thanks xx

Currently opening a new salon and want advise please which spray fake tan is best to train in and is popular? Many thanks
There are lots too choose from, try and stay with a premium tan and maybe ask for samples so you can trail a few. We send free samples if you would like to try them

There are lots too choose from, try and stay with a premium tan and maybe ask for samples so you can trail a few. We send free samples if you would like to try them

Yes that would be great thanks, will message you address

LA Tan is my fave

Contact the different suppliers and ask for samples as most will send them free x

Latest posts

Back