which tanning solution lasts longest?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mieke

Reaction score
I just wanted to hear the opinion of all airbrush tanning geeks :green:
Which tanning lotion is in your opinion the one that last the longest on the customer?
Tantrick, su-do,...?

The only one i ever used was su-do...

I find Fake Bake lasts the longest, but its not generally the one I use as it doesn't actually fade as well as some of the others, if you know what I mean.

Unless you are meticulous with your aftercare ir can look uneven in places, but I've had the darker Fake Bake last well over two weeks.

The one's that last longest and look good in my opinion are Celebrity Secrets and a sample I tried of Couture.

Hmmm yeah, it should fade nicely :rolleyes: I was quite happy with su-do but heard that tantrick was better... you know anything about that?
Thx anyway for your reply, really appreciate it :hug:

I like the colour with Tantrick, lasts well. Solution not a bad price, and I beleive the customer service is secont to none, but it just irks me slightly (sorry Tantrick fans, I know some of you will get defensive) that you need to apply 2 layers. I find it takes longer and uses more solution than other types, but its each to their own

I've been using Celebrity Secrets for some time now and my clients really like it for longevity and colour, when I have tried Fake Bake on them they have hated it and asked for CS next time, even the darker FBI and I have found once open the slution deosn't last that long even when kept in ambient conditions.

I've been using Celebrity Secrets for some time now and my clients really like it for longevity and colour, when I have tried Fake Bake on them they have hated it and asked for CS next time, even the darker FBI and I have found once open the slution deosn't last that long even when kept in ambient conditions.

Yep, its customer demand that has me using Celebrity Secrets as well. They love the colour and it smells yum! It lasts well and fades evenly. Fake Bake did last longer but it was getting v patchy...and sadly in noticeable places, like my neck and shoulders.

I purchased a litre of the 30% darker Fake Bake, on a special offer...and it was uneven fade that saw me stop using it...if what you say is true, its probably unusable by now then!

I find Vani-T to be fab lasting.....even on the higher % But I had one client that comes 14 days apart and she still has her tan and really even......I get her to exfoliate well before I retan her and then re spray....it blends in on anything that has been exfoliated and off we go again.....really impressed and my client base has more than trebled since I swapped so yep Vani-T for me at the mo :lol:

celebrity sectrets and vani-t are the moste popular up untill now...thanks a lot, i am going to do some googeling to find their prices
Thx a million :hug:

Latest posts

Back