Which wax? Perron Rigot or Berins

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautytt

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I have just started waxing well qualified and trying to decide on what wax. I trained in a basic brand one but found it very sticky

I think I'm going to go with berins, for hot wax and strip, how does everyone find this? Is the only place you can order from there website?

I also looked at Perron regiot but not to sure on which ones to get?! Thanks x

I like Berins, it's what I trained with and find it's perfect for me. However, you might not like the feel of it, why not order a bag of blue, tin of ease, then try PR Euroblonde & one of their strip waxes and see which you prefer. Best of luck. X

Is berins sticky? We also used roller wax so wasn't sure whether to use that instead of berins? Xx

Nope it's quite oily X

Perron Rigot run Discovery Days across the country which gives you the opportunity to see the range they provide and try them out for yourself before you buy so you can see what you think of them and which waxes you prefer. Get some samples and try them.

https://www.facebook.com/perron.rigot.uk#!/perron.rigot.uk

Also there are loads of good theads already on the forum about both brands of wax which you may find helpful. At the end of the day its down to personal choice and which brand we prefer....

HTH Jack

I went on the perron rigot discovery day at Manchester i found it brilliant for deciding which wax will suit my clients and was given the chance to try a vast selection of the waxes!
Its always better to try before you buy but by the end of the day i was sold- deffinatly worth going to x

Latest posts

Back