Which waxing system do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been thinking of using the Phd system but notice on an earlier thread that some of you don't rate it - haven't bought anything yet so opinions wanted?

I would ask your therapists which method they prefer and then go from there. The reason being I hate the pot & spatula with a passion and it hates me to ! :lol: So I would only work in salons that used PHD, Roller or ABC never had a problem with this as virtually no salons around here use the pot.

I use the Australian Bodycare TT waxing system, similar to PHD in application. The tubes sit in a pot shaped heater.
I found that when I used the PHD system, the wax was too tacky for my liking, ABC wax is so gorgeous to use.
Also my PHD heater split at the front. The same thing happened with my stepmothers (also a therapist.) They may have changed the design slightly now, but it was obviously slightly flawed at first.

Australian Bodycare UK Ltd in category Wax/Sugaring Products

Have to agree with this, Have never used another system since I discovered ABC.

I always keep a tube of PHD wax handy though as had a couple of clients allergic to tea tree !

Latest posts

Back