white nail tips cracking???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airhead

Reaction score
Hi have been using millenium nail tips but are finding they crack at edge in the middle, l am using ezflow l&p can anyone suggest any ones to try?

Hi have been using millenium nail tips but are finding they crack at edge in the middle, l am using ezflow l&p can anyone suggest any ones to try?
hi hun is this happening before or after you put acrylic onto them...its just that i also use millenium and ezflow and i have never had this problem...if its happening after application it could possibly be that you have applied your product to thin...hope this helps

Last edited:
This only happened to me once when I used tip blend, if you use this then that is prob your problem, but it the mel tips have not cracked otherwise x

sometimes if you apply a tip that is too small it has too much pressure on it and can crack??? or if the tip is too flat and the client has very arched nails??!? x

Hi it is when they come back for infils sometimes small cracks on ends maybe application to thin thanks

This happened tp me too with the same make tips. They were spliting and coming off under the gel.
I'd say go for better quality.

Latest posts

Back