white nail tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachel57

Reaction score
hi is there any one who can tell me the best white tip to use ???

rachel57 said:
hi is there any one who can tell me the best white tip to use ???
Hi Rachel,there are many different ones,which system have you trained with?

i have used kiss white tips at the mo but find them very thick

rachel57 said:
i have used kiss white tips at the mo but find them very thick
Never heard of Kiss.Anyway Star nails do white tips and Creative.There lots of choice.Creative are nice to use.Can you fill out your profile Rachel,tell us a bit about yourself please?

I just use millenium one's chick and they are fine, not too thick and not too thin IMO. and reasonably priced 2!!!

hth

xxxxxxxxx

Hi hun, i got some white tips off a fellow geek called raw-beauty and there great not to thick or thin and greatly priced and shes very reliable. Give her a pm.

HTH
xx

mand778 said:
I just use millenium one's chick and they are fine, not too thick and not too thin IMO. and reasonably priced 2!!!

hth

xxxxxxxxx
Im using these at the min too and there really good HTH xx:biggrin:

BABSann said:
Never heard of Kiss.Anyway Star nails do white tips and Creative.There lots of choice.Creative are nice to use.Can you fill out your profile Rachel,tell us a bit about yourself please?

I think you'll find that Kiss brand is this link. http://www.kissusa.com/
Over here they are sold in the chemist and you don't need to be a qualified tech to use them. HTH

But I could be wrong

Kiss is OTC (over the counter) in the states, can be bought in the pharmacy, and no licence is necessary for their use.
--Nut

I used to use Kiss waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back... gosh a long time ago LOL before my courses and before I had clients.

I tried a few pricy tips at my local distributor.. they were ok, nothing wowed me though.

For over a year now, been using Nailite's french tips and been very pleased with them.
Prices are great... and they have several different styles.
nailiteinc.com

hth's

Latest posts

Back