White tips with fibreglass???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilyboo14

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if someone could answer a few questions for me?

I am currently doing a home course from essential nails. I'm doing the fibreglass nails.

Can i use white nail tips for fibreglass? If so, how?

I feel really silly asking, but they dont tell you things like this on the course.

thanks
:rolleyes:

Hiya,Yes you can, You just put on the white nail tips as normal, then apply your silk or fibreglass over the top then apply your resin as you would do. i have been doing this method for years even tho some salons say they are new out!!:rolleyes:
Hope this helps
CAZ X

Do i have to blend the white tips? thanks

White tips require no blending, if you do this distorts the ready made smile line - which is their sole purpose!

You may notice when you apply your first layer of fibreglass there will be a dip where the white tip meets the nail plate. This can be resolved with additional layers of resin or a stress strip of fabric xxx

i used to apply a small amount of resin by the dip created by the tip and then apply fabric over the top of this layer.

HTH

Rachel x

i used to apply a small amount of resin by the dip created by the tip and then apply fabric over the top of this layer.

HTH

Rachel x
Thats basically what I do too, works for me. Love fiberglass, just wish my system didn't have so many bottles (nsi) any tips on how to stop the brush going hard!

:)

Thats basically what I do too, works for me. Love fiberglass, just wish my system didn't have so many bottles (nsi) any tips on how to stop the brush going hard!

:)

I've not used NSI fibreglass, but with the Fabric# system you i'm pretty sure you had to wipe your brush in a circle on a lint free pad before putting it back in the bottle.

HTH

Rachel x

I've not used NSI fibreglass, but with the Fabric# system you i'm pretty sure you had to wipe your brush in a circle on a lint free pad before putting it back in the bottle.

HTH

Rachel x

Thanks will try that, will also look at the tutorial above, going to the show on Sunday so will be looking at new systems!
Jayne

Latest posts

Back