Who are our Australian nail techs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink Lady J

Reaction score
Hey all

Iam working on the cruise ships now and I have 2 guests that want there nails done when they get back so do we have any nail techs in Perth or Wagga Wagga ? If so can and you are intrested in the work let me know and I can pass your details on.

Thanks Sarah x

Hey all

Iam working on the cruise ships now and I have 2 guests that want there nails done when they get back so do we have any nail techs in Perth or Wagga Wagga ? If so can and you are intrested in the work let me know and I can pass your details on.

Thanks Sarah x

Contact Leita here on the site. She is very involved in the industry in Perth. There is a stunning nail tech there called Vaughn (I think) and Leita will send you his details. He does beautiful work.

Contact Leita here on the site. She is very involved in the industry in Perth. There is a stunning nail tech there called Vaughn (I think) and Leita will send you his details. He does beautiful work.

Vaughn is brilliant and he is one of the only techs I know that charges his worth.

Latest posts

Back