Who can't you stand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a hit list.
My nan,
My dads girlfriend,
Madonna,
My mums next door neighbour - constantly appearing at her door asking to 'borrow' items of food. No!
I could go on and on..

This made me chuckle..... Family members, then Madonna!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Children. :eek:

Yes me too! Hilarious. :lol:

Children. :eek:

My husband always has a great analogy for kids......"kids are like farts you don't mind your own!" (Always makes me laugh!!)

the old man who lives across the road as he poisons cats as he hates them. Evil old bastard

If I'm honest...most people!

And Ryan Reynold's stupid smug face!

Kate hopkins!!!
This man at the end of my road that I'm sure is a pervert but he's really old so can't say anything. One time he said to my brothers girl friend, nice trousers, but I would rather have what's in them, she was 14. He said to me the other day " oh you look better when your driving your car" when I walked past. Can't stick the man!!!

My brother in law. I was married 15 weeks and was 13 weeks pregnant. He asked who the father was.

His wife....for turning up at my wedding in a wedding dress (I sh!t you not).

My brother in law. I was married 15 weeks and was 13 weeks pregnant. He asked who the father was.

His wife....for turning up at my wedding in a wedding dress (I sh!t you not).

Wtf?!?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yup. To both. They're not nice people.

When we told my mother in law we were having a baby she said "what are you going to do about it?"

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

When we told my mother in law we were having a baby she said "what are you going to do about it?"

You are kidding????

I'm not biased I despise them all equally 😉

I wish I was

Jesus! I thought my brother in law was bad enough. At least I know he hates us.

There is a client I cant stand. I refuse to do her hair. Her voice goes right through me, even my clients say about it. She makes little comments about feeling sorry for my children coming from a non married couple, and about me putting on weight. It takes all of my strength not to slip into the back of her scull with the point of my scissor

I have a client who finishes my sentences off....... AAAHHHHHH how do you know what I'm going to say!!!?? Not even I know that!!! Soooo annoying & throws me off my stride!!!!

My old boss used to slag every staff off to each other without realising we all spoke to each other! X

I could have written this! X

I can't stand myself sometimes. I get these moods my mum used to call 'peevish'. I have jibes at people and can be quite nasty leaving poor companion wondering what they've done. Which is usually nothing. I've been in that mood today and I've been baiting the man all day. Bless him he's stood up to it but I could have told him to do one quite easily. He's not done anything wrong, it's me :(

Majority of the people in the town i live in! There is a murderer on the loose & apparently he has been seen all over the place in a 10 mile radius! At a gym, in several pubs, local supermarket.. It's just local idiots wanting to jump on the bandwagon & play stupid little games to freak people out! Pathetic

Latest posts

Back