Who comes to Salon Geek when they can't sleep at night?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tashytootoo I feel your pain! I'm also suffering and having trouble sleeping. Forgot about night nurse tho! Might have to do that tnite in the vain hope I get some sleep!!

Tashytootoo I feel your pain! I'm also suffering and having trouble sleeping. Forgot about night nurse tho! Might have to do that tnite in the vain hope I get some sleep!!

I normally swear my night/day nurse but last night I was awake from 5 for a good hour or more coughing, sneezing and sniffing....niiiice!

Still I'm off to Olympia today so hopefully the excitement will take over the cold hahaha

Good luck with a good nights sleep tonight! Xx

My local tesco didnt have any in stock so i suffered big time i went got to sleep at 1130 then woke at 2ish and was awake till 6 30 ish and then hubby wakes me at 8 :-( xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Well I am here again at silly o'clock, this time I have been woken by my brother coming back from his holidays, he gave me his key to his house to go and feed his fish, only I learnt tonight that he doesn't have a spare key so had to call in to retrieve this key so he could go home.

Every night 4am Im browsing. My 5month old has an annoying habit of waking at this time guaranteed. Doh lol. But i do get a cuddle so its not all bad :) xx

Actually this site is becoming a proper nuisance lol :smack:

I find myself logging back on between clients and in the evenings and yes at night occasionally if I can't sleep although usually too knackered to wake up.... but on the times I have it's good to know good old SG is here and with the geeks from Australia etc probably on during their lunchbreak or whatever lol

I am certain I would get a lot more done in my house if I didn't keep coming back on :rolleyes: but I can't help myself!!

I always come on here right before bed, if I wake during the night and first thing in the morning! One of the things I love about the site (except all the invaluable info and wonderful geeks) is that there is always something new to read, no matter what hour of the day!

Whenever I am on my phone, my partner always says "salongeek...how did I guess!" and then proceeds to call me a geek! Hehe

We would have the best coffee mornings if we could ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

i do to! but i think i have trouble sleeping cause i can't stop reading all the threads on this :) specially the threads that are like 9 pages long and I absalutely have to find out what happens in the end and keep nodding off holding my phone, and waking up and continuing to read :) sad eh xxxxx

I'm here again, I've just finished sending some emails and such like. I must go to bed with this stuff on my mind and wake up extra extra early just to make sure I get it done lol x

Im doing exactly the same!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

I feel like i'm always awake, so come on here or watch True Blood- neither of which help me sleep haha! Finally fell asleep at 4am this morning, then overslept by an hour and woke when little man should have been at school. So running round like a crazy lady we finally got to school an hour late! Can't even blame my husbands hideous snoring as he was away last night. Luckily my 10am cancelled last night after all!!

Latest posts

Back