Who is having a baby....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CadenceAlex said:
.... and when are you due?

I'm due middle of December... but have yet to have dating scan!

NOT A BLOOMING CHANCE!! Been there, done that, thank you very much!
Good luck to all you geeks that are though...

Hey all yummy mummies! And mummies to be! Im due august 2nd! Getting rather large and uncomfy already!! But hey its all worth it!! Also, am having a boy! 2nd one!xxxxxx

cutiecuticles said:
Hey all yummy mummies! And mummies to be! Im due august 2nd! Getting rather large and uncomfy already!! But hey its all worth it!! Also, am having a boy! 2nd one!xxxxxx

Not long between our dates!

I think I know what I'm having, but I'm not 100%. The sonographer said if she was a betting woman she would put money on it, but she's not a betting woman - whatcha think?!

lol! i think that she probs knew then, its bit more difficult to see whether a girl but if a boy it cant really be mistaken! lol! Which one is it then??!! xx

:cry: not meeee

cutiecuticles said:
Which one is it then??!! xx
she said she thought it was a girl (which it had probably better be 'cos paul has got his heart set, lol - j/k it doesn't matter which)

then i had a spiritualist medium say the same to me... without her knowing that i was pregnant!

oh id reckon it is a girl, my friend had the same thing they dont like to say 100% becaus eof the reason i said before! But if she said it then im sure it probs is! Do you have any names? we were going to have amber for a girl, and boys names, we are very stuck!

yep,

we have freya (the fave), niamh or erin for a girl
or
aidan (the fave) or shaun for a boy

my little sister is hoping for a boy because she dislikes (to put it politely) our girl names, lol.

I like amber, but I think boys are a lot harder to name!

I love Elliott for a boy and Libby for a girl!

Awww bless, all you mothers to be! Hope you are all feeling well.

Am not going back down that road again, as I know I'll have another boy!

I love the name Freya, if i have another daughter she will be called either Freya or Jessica.

Hey People,

Not been around for quite a while..

Congrats to all who are expecting..

ME TOOOOOO!!!!! Im due in November (15th).

Hope all is well with everyone!! :)

congratulations :)

Omg it's bonkers on here right now,every one is with child or moving home !

Either way the best of luck to you all x x x x

Latest posts

Back