Who lives in Mansfield or Nottingham?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameo Val

Reaction score
Moved down here recently and would love to know which geeks live in Mansfield or Nottingham area. I know, I know, I could just look on the profiles....... But Im Feeling Lazy.

hi! i am from nottingham originally, but live in oxford! all my family are in notts, im actually going home this weekend!!

anyway, pleased 2 meet u!
xx

Hi Burty

I'm in Nottingham .... Long Eaton - where are you??

Vicky

valburt said:
Moved down here recently and would love to know which geeks live in Mansfield or Nottingham area. I know, I know, I could just look on the profiles....... But Im Feeling Lazy.

I live in Sunny Mansfield...... Rainworth actually if you want to get right to the exact spot. Just lived here 5 months, moved from Middlesbrough Cleveland

VickyB said:
Hi Burty

Vicky

Not far from me then, i'm in Derby

Sneinton, not sure if any1 has heard of it but it's right near city centre past ice stadium x

Alysha said:
Sneinton, not sure if any1 has heard of it but it's right near city centre past ice stadium x

Wow spooky, i used to live there with my ex. i lived on Whittier Rd.

i live at the top of the dale, near oakdale pub (used to be two shops next door to my house but they've turned into a sandwich/cafe shop now). might even have bumped into you a few times, i've lived there for past 14 years!!!

Alysha said:
i live at the top of the dale, near oakdale pub (used to be two shops next door to my house but they've turned into a sandwich/cafe shop now). might even have bumped into you a few times, i've lived there for past 14 years!!!

You never know - small world eh!!:D

Hello :biggrin:

would love to know which geeks live in Mansfield or Nottingham area

I'm orginally from Mansfield Woodhouse, I now live in South Normanton (Derbyshire - near Junction 28 of M1) and have just opened a beauty, nails and holistic treatments salon in Selston, Notts - so I'm not too far from you!

Hi I dont live there but I do do open days there I am doing one in Pompadour derby this Monday if you fancy popping in for a chat.

hello, i live in mansfield x

Hi Burty

Vicky

I'm originally from Long Eaton and now live in Sutton-In-Ashfield.

Im Sutton in Ashfield, just down the road from Mansfield

Quick question - is anyone close to Sneinton (or within a few miles away) who does gift vouchers for nail enhancements? It's Sonia's sister's birthday soon, and Sonia wants to get her sister a voucher for getting her nails done, as her sister's had them done in the past (dare I say it probably by an NSS) - so getting them done by a proper geek using the right products would be fab!

Hi Ruth

Our Salon is only a couple of miles away from Sneinton in Gedling if thats any help pm me.

hi there im from mansfield but now live a few miles up the road in south normanton,doing mobile hairdressing and extensions!! small small world eh?!!!!

Helloooooooo I live in Mansfield too.. well mansfield woodhouse:lol:

If any of you are interested in a service swap gimmie a pm:green::green: xx

hey,
im originally from nottingham, but moved to chester when i got married 4 1/2 yrs ago...all my family are in nottingham so im over quite regularly and i study at the uni of derby:) xx

Latest posts

Back