Whoop whoop customer satisfaction.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spoilt

Reaction score
hi all. firstly id like to thank you all for listening to my dilemma, i must have ranted for ages lol SORRREEEEE I NOW DONT need the shellac lamp xx! X SO HERE WE GO i have a client who has just booked a party for her hen do.... all thanks to my NEW 3 week Manicure she loved it so much//// and its all thanks to Georgie and Jason at Harmony, thanks guys so so so much u are life savers x i got my New colors today wow !how good the depth of colour and sparkle Ive seen nothing like it.. I'm loving the neutrals as well ... GOD i love it all and I'm leaving my credit card at home when i come to Olympia hahahah don't get jealous get gelish and you also can look polished for 3 weeks .... thanks my new nails advert do u like it or can some1 suggest better xxx:hug: Elisa x

Hi Elisa
Interested to know which colours you got - with me good gossip and redroses are fav -

Pleased to hear all is going well, we have a gelish lovers group if you are interested? Chat about everything Gelish

Glad that you managed to sort it all out and didnt lose the client,

X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back