Who's Cider Are You On problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hhh

Reaction score
Hi, I have a problem with whos cider are you on. It was a nightmare to apply and now it is peeling off my friends nails!!!

Did you flash cure when applying? I find it pulls back from the free edge unless I lock cure for 5 seconds.

No i didnt :( first time of using this one, when you flash cure one nail at a time do you put all five fingers under the lamp still?? I also didnt buff the shine away before appying

Did you flash cure when applying? I find it pulls back from the free edge unless I lock cure for 5 seconds.
You can prevent this when you use a dry brush to dry clean the tacky layer of the basecoat. It's still there, color will attach perfectly on the basecoat but no more pulling back:)

Three VERY thin coats and you will be OK. It's highly pigmented making the formula very thick to apply. Just when you think it's thin enough, go back over with your polish brush (wiped of any excess polish) to make sure there's no pooling. Dry brush the foundation before hand as well, this stops the edge shrinking.

The first layer will be pretty much transparent, second a bit more opaque, final coat completely opaque. Just to give you an idea.

Three VERY thin coats and you will be OK. It's highly pigmented making the formula very thick to apply. Just when you think it's thin enough, go back over with your polish brush (wiped of any excess polish) to make sure there's no pooling. Dry brush the foundation before hand as well, this stops the edge shrinking.

The first layer will be pretty much transparent, second a bit more opaque, final coat completely opaque. Just to give you an idea.
Thank you so much :).
Is there a way of cleaning the brush that we use to dry brush?

Thank you so much :).
Is there a way of cleaning the brush that we use to dry brush?
Do you mean in between clients? Just use alcohol to wipe the bristles clean. It's fast drying if you have back to back clients.

Latest posts

Back