Whose children still believe in Father Christmas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm afraid not Klassy Klaws:cry:
I'm officially gutted, don't see the point on putting my stocking up this year then 😝😜😭😂

My older three don't believe, mind you at 24, 21 and 16 its not surprising lol
My older two are parents and they are loving playing the Santa role, keeping their childhood love alive through their own children :)

My 5yro however does believe but was most confused that Santa at her school fête had elastic around his white beard...
My best excuse was "he'd just had spaghetti bolignaise for tea, dropped it all over his lovely white beard and it stained. As he couldn't wash it out he had to wear a fake one over his dirty one so no one knew he was messy underneath"
PHEW... She took that on board ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

My girls 10 n 12 keep saying 'come on mum we know he's not real' but I just can't bring myself to admit it so in ignoring the issue lol. I told my son when he was 10 cos he nagged n nagged me, then he got narked cos I'd told him!

My 15 year old and 22 year old are the non believers, but I still go on at them about Santa and what do they want for Xmas because Santa needs to know, and I hope they haven't Been doing drugs this year because they will be on Santa's naughty list.. ha ha, I know they love Thier insane mother teasing them.

Excellent idea that if they don't believe in Santa they don't get a stocking ! Not sure they want it anyway although I still get them one, they would rather have the money sometimes :green:

Latest posts

Back