Why me?.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suey

Reaction score
Some of you may remember my thread about the phone call i got a while back where a chap got a little breathless when asking me about my long nails :eek:

Well, here is my latest saga, lol! I had an order for some tips, the customer e mailed me asking questions, which i was quite happy to answer and help out any way i could. i didn't realise it was a guy by the name, but i have a few chaps order from me, so i've no problem with that, he wears the tips at weekends. He even sent me a picture of his nails, and has very elegant hands.

Today he asked if i'd like to see some more pictures as he'd taken some at the weekend, so i said i would......well, er...um.. okay i have seen people holding mobile phones and bottles to show off their nails....but :o ....suffice to say i won't be posting this particular picture, sorry girls:biggrin:

lucky you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lmao!!!

omg ! i had a call from a chap last week wanting a set of nails unfortunately i couldnt help the day he wanted it done so gave him angies number:wink2: ....yep youve gotta be careful babes.

If you want to mail me the pic its..................email4___

He he Only joking !

amb x

lol cheered me up thanks now i have that pic in my mind !!!!!!!!!!

LOL!! Watch your self Suey - dont want PC World finding that on your PC!
KxXx

LOL!!! my sister's mate did this to me the other day. i think he thought i'd be impressed????

On a more serious note. watch yourself hun, this guy doesn't know where you live or work does he? if he does, email him back and tell him you do not appreciate this sort of behaviour and if he contacts you again you will call the police. he might be a right nutter.

:wink2: oh dear Sue thats awfull, can we see:twisted:

jac extreme said:
:wink2: oh dear Sue thats awfull, can we see:twisted:

me first me first;) i asked first

j.c, the dirty little perve.

i hope you feel o.k about this, if you have any more problems or even if you think he knows where to find you, you must report it to the police, just in case.

OMG the nerve of some people!!!!

angel fingers said:
j.c, the dirty little perve.

i hope you feel o.k about this, if you have any more problems or even if you think he knows where to find you, you must report it to the police, just in case.

yes joking aside this may be a good precautionary measure to have it logged at the police station.

Especially if he has your address.

Amb x

Thankfully he lives abroad! but i will email the pictures over to you pervs! :biggrin:

LOL I wanna see too! Can you not PM it? ha ha ha sicko eh?

suey said:
Thankfully he lives abroad! but i will email the pictures over to you pervs! :biggrin:

send to me please lol

Ha ha I have just seen the picture and I was nearly sick! lol. Im gonna delete it now otherwise my hubby might think Im doing something I shouldnt be lol. Spew!

PMSLLLLLLLLL
you could take someones eye out with that

one mention of taliwackers and we're all on a hypo !!!!

RED RAG TO A BULL !!!!!!!!!! he he...

lol
oh thats hilarious suey, lucky you. oh go on share the pics, its not right to keep them from us lol xx

jules xx

Latest posts

Back