Why no clients for non-surgical face lift?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I bought a Vitalift non-surgical face lift machine last summer and although I included it in a popular combined facial offer I've had very little interest in the treatment since. Most of my clients are 35+, they love microdermabrasion and glycolics BUT no takers for micro current. Poster and leaflets in reception, description of benefits in price list.
Any ideas why this is not successful? Looks like there are still plenty of salons offering non-surgical - and most say it is a great money maker.....Any hints or tips welcome - I need to make the money back on my investment! Thx.

Have you thought about doing a half face free of charge? This is what I did when I first introduced CACI into the salon, I would lift one side of the face and they would then see the difference in the mirror and be more than happy to pay for the other half. From then on they are pretty much sold on the treatments.

Offer this to your regular facial clients, if they can't see the difference they won't need to worry about the other side will they? If they do they will be impressed and really keen to pay for the other side and book a course of treatments to continue the lift.

Yep! A really good (and obvious!) idea. Many Thanks. Previously, I had only used the manual method of draining full face and then lifting around eyes (using probes and gel). I guess full face (one side) of pads is needed for the effect you're getting - ie a lift on one complete side. How long does that usually take to do? I find fixing the pads fiddly. Also, should I get a small visible contraction, or is there meant to be just a small tingle, as with low galvanic. My manual doesn't make these things clear and training was months ago...expensive equipment kind of lurking in the corner!

Also,do you work with conduction gel or some kind of specific treatment ampoule? I'm thinking of doing a glycolic peel first when selling whole face treatments.....
Really appreciate the help!

I bought a machine from Sorisa, did the training and set off with a few clients but after the initial little burst I ran out of clients wanting this treatment and in the end sold my machine. Really good machine and very effective treatment but just not as appealing to clients, certainly not in my area anyway. :sad:

Be armed with real life before and after pictures ppl love to see this .... Again the one side of the face works everytime perhaps have a re-launch an evening dedicated to the microcurrent? xxx

I do 25+ CACI treatments a month on average, but what a lot of clients come looking for isn't a "microcurrent treatment", it's a "CACI treatment". In this industry reputation counts for a lot & it's easier to promote a treatment when the client has heard of the machine. Also I suspect that your worry about exactly what you're doing has some affect on your confidence to promote the treatment - perhaps you ought to look into contacting the provider for clarification on those points you're unsure on?

That said, the half face thing can work (I don't do it as I have no need to further promote the service presently), as can real life befoe & after photos, but just get your clients permission first to show them to other people.

I always get abit worried about doing the half face, ive done it lots of times on clients and not always seen a difference. I feel with this treatment if they have it the once they either love it or hate it, see a great difference or not. But I think once the clients are hooked they are hooked for life.

I guess you just need to keep pushing it and talking about it to clients

good luck
:)

People do indeed book a CACI. It sells itself in my salon. I still believe it is worth investing in such a well known brand name.

Hi have a carlton visage non surgical face lift machine, and its my most popular facial treatment. I would love a Caci machine but its a lot of money for a one man band. I do roughly 8/10 treatments a week working part time, so a good profit maker. When i first got the machine i did a few promotions which seemed to help to get a core following of customers.

just thought it may help you.

special evening event- a demonstration solely of the procedure. as i had lots of people worry about the machine, they were scared of it....? this helped them understand what the treatment was, did and results.

I have a book of before and after photos in the waiting room for people to see.

In January i did a facial clinic for 2 days, nothing but facials and used the machine on them at a reduced price.

a special " beauty room signature facial" which includes the NS machine. I find this is great as its the best anti ageing treatment i offer with all my facials in one.

you and a friend have a NS facial for the price of one. they come together and sit and watch each other have the treatment.

Do you offer MDA and NS together within a facial as they work very well together.

Once their hooked they will book, book, book!!! lol
Good luck,

How long do the effects last?? My nan is looking to have something done for her face and eye area. She is worried about surgery and wants something she can see first before she considers surgery.....How much is the machine and training etc - last qs - is there any before and after pics i can look at from you guys ( i don't trust most of the pics in magazines)

Thanks

Latest posts

Back