wife swap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deehair

Reaction score
:eek::eek::eek: im watching wife swap at mo its on now a millionaires wife swaped with a wife who bin hops for food its on e4=1 my god its a right laugh the budgets were for millionaire 600 for hosehold for the bin hopper 2.50 as anyone seen it

lol i watched that it was gross !! i felt sorry for the kid you could tell he didnt like living that way ,
have to say if some woman came in my house and forced my daughter to eat rancid bananas i would have slapped her :lol:

I watched it also......i felt sorry for the kid as well....he was soooo embarrassed that he lived in camper van.....what me me sick is ....they done the show.......surely his mates know where they live and how they eat.....the boy will get sooo bullied ...

As for the dad being soooo lazy....he should get a job and stop thinking that god can feed him.xx

I don't like wife swap (but I still watch it lol) I find the formula boring, they just pick one stuck up family where the wife does everything and are all really materialistic, and one family that are bone idle and live like pigs, where the kids rule the house.

nobody is ever just normal!

I watched this too, I really think that these people were bonkers!!

That poor young lad.

If she had forced my child to eat that bananna I'm not sure I would have gone in the same room as her, at the end of the show.

Dont think I would have been resonsable for my actions.

It just shows you how people live and how lucky our own children are.

Last edited:
I Can Not Imagine Why Social Services Have Not Stepped In And Took The Child Off The Parents, That Campervan Was Not Even Clean, Warm Or Safe For A Child To Live In. All They Did Everyday Was Go Around The Streets Preaching About God Hading Out Leaflets For Donations. Where Did That Money Go To!

How Did They Get Petrol For The Campervan. Where Did They Get Money For Things Like The New Bucket.

The Child Was 12 And Had Only Just Started School 2 Weeks Ago For The First Time. This Is Cruel And Unfair.

All I Can Say Is They Need To Wake Up Before It Is Too Late, He Needs To Go Out And Get A Job And Stop Sponging She Needs To Book Herself Into A Spa And Have A Good Overall Including Hair.

The Child Needs To Stay With The Other Family As He Was Happy With The Other Mum.

Things Like This Get Me So Mad.. Sorry For Going On

I don't like wife swap (but I still watch it lol) I find the formula boring, they just pick one stuck up family where the wife does everything and are all really materialistic, and one family that are bone idle and live like pigs, where the kids rule the house.

nobody is ever just normal!

Haha your spot on there!

I have to watch it too...I wish for once they would have "normal" people on...

i dont think I saw this episode that you're all on about, but it sounds very cringeworthy!

what some peeps do to get on telly eh? lol

I watched that and although i didn't agree with most of what they did, i did think to myself that they wouldn't do any of it out of spite, i am sure they love that little boy heaps and they "think" what they are doing is best for him.

I guess it took a little outside influence for them to see that although there intentions were good, they weren't practical.

As strongly as we may feel that kids need stuff....they feel just as strongly that they don't.

I could see both sides...and it was great that the rich family learnt that kids should do chores around the house in return for a cash point mum and dad.

Both families seemed to learn something.

The bit i didn't agree with was the working, the dad should get a job and contribute.....Its questionable to ask if it was due to his religious beliefs or if he was just lazy !!

he could still preach and work , look at all the religious people , vicars, rabbi's etc.. they work they dont just wander around asking for money
he sounded rather posh too :lol:

Yes you are right, he could work, we all do. nothing is free. They call themselves freegans and preach about God but they said they only had 24 members worldwide. They are not doing a good job in selling themselves are they. I would recommend he does not look for a sales job too maybe a dustman or a nightwatchman as he likes being up at night.

They cannot be freegans as the stuff which they collect has to be paid by someone.. the supermarket pays the distributor ect..

the school fees and medical fees are paid by us. the public toilet they used to empty the camping loo is paid by us. Even where they park is paid by us.

What would happen if we all decided to be freegans...

I KNOW I AM GOING ON AGAIN SORRY

I watched it on repeat! my god that millionares kid was a right brat, but having said that, that freegan bird was so annoying, she was an attention seeker, and her self righteous holier than thou attitude was disgusting, bleah!

it's on again now, anyone watching? a new episode :)

that just made me chuckle "the only thing here English is Banana & Pineapple"

lmao

lol am sure the vegan just ate a chicken curry , hahahah:lol::lol:

yeah but she knew!?!

Although wife swap is funny, i do think all the families are just weird

I mean why would you want to do this show anyway

I remember watching it once a while ago, where in one family the parents were hairdressers and they were grooming their kids the same way, whether they liked it or not. The mum had changed her name to "Diva" and she would shape her kids eyebrows, both the boys and the girls and their youngest child was 3 or 4!

I would love to do this show....But never would...why ??? cos they always team you with your opposite....so i would end up with a lazy git hubby who does nothing, unruly kids who don't know any better and a stinking house cos no-one cares.....no thank you very much.

Me and a mate joked once about doing this and she said...Rob would end up with 2 wifes cos i would be back home after 1 day and she wouldn't ever go back home...:lol:

Latest posts

Back