Will Blue Sky work with CND lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lash2012

Reaction score
I am going on holiday soon and im wanting a gorgeous yellow (blue sly) too put on my nails with a turquoise (blue sky) and gotcha (cnd)

Reason I'm needing too know the answer too this as obviously cnd dont do a nice lemon colour or turquoise so I'm buying myself the blue sky colours.

So can someone tell me if the application directions are the same?

Base coat - A 10 sec
Colour - C 120 sec x 2
Top coat - C 120 sec....?

Thanks

I am going on holiday soon and im wanting a gorgeous yellow (blue sly) too put on my nails with a turquoise (blue sky) and gotcha (cnd)

Reason I'm needing too know the answer too this as obviously cnd dont do a nice lemon colour or turquoise so I'm buying myself the blue sky colours.

So can someone tell me if the application directions are the same?

Base coat - A 10 sec
Colour - C 120 sec x 2
Top coat - C 120 sec....?

Thanks

As your not qualified in nails in any case all I can say is stay away from Bluesky as far as Im concerned its a cheap rip off of Shellac

Get it done professionally, the tech can use additives to create yellow

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im actually CND shellac trained and have passed manicure and pedicure at college. This is for personal use, as i said above it is for my holiday and would like a nice lemon colour too complement my tan.

Cream puff with yellow addictive = lemon nails! Have a good hol ;) x

Im actually CND shellac trained and have passed manicure and pedicure at college. This is for personal use, as i said above it is for my holiday and would like a nice lemon colour too complement my tan.

You need to update your profile in that case x

Cream puff with yellow addictive = lemon nails! Have a good hol ;) x

What do you mean by yellow addictive hun? Sorry ☺ xx

What do you mean by yellow addictive hun? Sorry ☺ xx

Its a range of fine coloured pigments from CND.
You generally burnish it into the sticky layer x

CND yellow additive layered on top of cream puff makes lemon :)

Show us when youve finished :)

Show us when youve finished :)

I will do I'm so excited too do my holiday nails! Im actually considering taking my lamp and colours with me incase i fancy a change hehe 💅😋

Hotski to tchotchke is turquoise!

I will do I'm so excited too do my holiday nails! Im actually considering taking my lamp and colours with me incase i fancy a change hehe 💅😋

Where are you going? Don't forget different places have different plugs and sometimes different outputs .

<3 love is like the magic penny .

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

Also if going abroad check you can ask the shellac on the flight, as when I asked I wasn't allowed.

Last edited:
Also if going abroad check you can ask the shellac on the flight, as when I asked I wasn't allowed.

Oooh so you cant actually take it onto a flight? How strange! Xx

I would just take Vinylux and paint over my CND Shellac if I wanted to change colour etc I would risk putting a valuable piece of equipment like my lamp in my suitcase unless I really had to! And who wants to sit inside on holiday doing there nails!!

I would just take Vinylux and paint over my CND Shellac if I wanted to change colour etc I would risk putting a valuable piece of equipment like my lamp in my suitcase unless I really had to! And who wants to sit inside on holiday doing there nails!!

I would use it on holiday of an evenings as i give myself time too get ready

Just my personal opinion but as a professional, I would never buy a product like BS even if it was just for use on myself. I could never bring myself to support a brand like that but putting that issue aside....
I would definitely check with whatever airline you are flying with as they might not allow you to take products and/or equipment on the plane.
I recently had to travel interstate and the airline I flew with would not allow me to take my products on the flight, I had to mail them by road mail before I left and then mail them back again.
Sometimes it comes down the quantity you are wanting to ply with if they will allow it or not.

Just my personal opinion but as a professional, I would never buy a product like BS even if it was just for use on myself. I could never bring myself to support a brand like that but putting that issue aside....
I would definitely check with whatever airline you are flying with as they might not allow you to take products and/or equipment on the plane.
I recently had to travel interstate and the airline I flew with would not allow me to take my products on the flight, I had to mail them by road mail before I left and then mail them back again.
Sometimes it comes down the quantity you are wanting to ply with if they will allow it or not.

Like ive said its for personal use and i buy alot from SS. So i dont see what is wrong with having a play with other brands on myself... Just like i buy OPI barry m rimmel.... So as i say again just for personal use and not for my clients x

As others have said Hotske to Trotske is a fab turquoise and you can use the Yellow Additive to make yellow over Cream Puff.

As you are trained in Shellac and have mani/pedi qualifications, then please update your profile that this is the case.
We also have the new qualifications section that you can fill out.

For everyone, it is really helpful if you keep your profiles up to date :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back