Wimbledon!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come ON Andy!! I've just switched on, so I am hoping to switch his luck from here on in !

I'm switching off, I can't watch anymore, this is the worst I've seen him play all tournament. Where's his "umph" gone?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Come ON Andy!! I've just switched on, so I am hoping to switch his luck from here on in !

Gonna hold you responsible Izzi if he doesn't win now 😀

Gonna hold you responsible Izzi if he doesn't win now 😀
I usually am! Normally I start watching when he is 2 sets up then he loses the next one, and I'm watching from behind a cushion!

At least Judy Murray always looks supportive even when he is behind....his new coach looks fed up and like she has already written him off from the pictures just shown there!

Oh well, there's always next year!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm totally gutted now 😪
And off to support Djokovic instead lol

Really disappointing, but it just wasn't his day. It was a poor match, from his point of view, but he'll be back!!

Yay for Dimitrov!

byby6ehe.jpg
:D
clients nails for a day out at Wimbledon

Im gutted Dimitrov is out, really wanted him to be in the final! Fingers crossed Federer wins now!!

The Djokovic v Dimitrov match was great...really thought it was going to 5 sets.
Some of the best tennis seems to get played in the semi finals!

I know Federer will no doubt win his semi, but I'm not really that keen on him or on a Federer Djokovic final.

Glad Djokovic won!! And sorry Izzi but I'd love a Djokovic/Federer final :biggrin:
Although whoever is in the final I will be firmly stuck to my sofa on sunday lol

Less than half an hour to go.. The champagne's chilling in the fridge... Who you all supporting? I love Djocovic but this may be Rogers last chance and he'll break the record.. #teamfedberg

I'd love Roger to win. Looking forward to a good match.

Well, folks, here it is - the moment we've all been waiting for! Sooo exciting!!

Fingers crossed for Federer

Fingers crossed for Federer

Both very worthy winners but I'd like to see Federer win, as well, as he can't have too many more potential finals to come?!? Whatever, it's going to be a great match! :D

Glad Djokovic won!! And sorry Izzi but I'd love a Djokovic/Federer final :biggrin:
Although whoever is in the final I will be firmly stuck to my sofa on sunday lol

After Federers semi final I too am glad he is in the Final. It should be a great match, and not just all big serves that his semi final opponent liked to do :rolleyes:

So far, it is a good final, I'm still not sure who I want to win, I thought Djokovic but I am just enjoying the tennis so much, I really don't mind who wins!

Think it will go to 5 sets?

After Federers semi final I too am glad he is in the Final. It should be a great match, and not just all big serves that his semi final opponent liked to do :rolleyes:

So far, it is a good final, I'm still not sure who I want to win, I thought Djokovic but I am just enjoying the tennis so much, I really don't mind who wins!

Think it will go to 5 sets?

As much as I want Djokovic to win I don't feel he is a strong opponent for Federer. Federer is strong, and holds the most titles which gives him a world of experience. Djokovic won it once. But hey you never know :) He made it to Finals so the chance is still there.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes!!!! First set in the bag - and so close all the way!!!

Latest posts

Back