Win the raffle today!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no PayPal record of your transaction. PM me and send me your paypal email address.

Its 6.45pm who as won ?

I am waiting a couple more minutes to see if Sherrie can provide the info and I can match up a rouge transaction. If I can, then she IS eligible for the draw and I will re-draw. If not, we will use the one I already picked.

Ooooooooooh - the wait is killing me!!!!! :wink2:

mmm has mine gone through too?

lol that answers that question

And the winner is......

muwhawhawhawhaw :evil: :evil:

what!!! did u win a date with your self??

click the arrow to find out ;)

congrats :D

diesel1978 said:
what!!! did u win a date with your self??
nope... I would have re-drawn (see above ;) )

Congratulations Kelly :D Enjoy your win :hug: :hug: ;)

CONGRATULATIONS!

Well done Jinxx ... not a bit jealous :green:

cool congratulations Jinxxx

Well done Jinxx - of course I now hate you!! :wink2:

Hope you have a great time on the 1 2 1 and learns loads!!!

I'm thinking of asking for a recount of course......oh sorry, that's for an election isn't it??? :D

hey well done :biggrin: ..enjoy :biggrin:

Wel done Jinxx - have a great time. Let us all know about it, we can but live vicariously!!!!

and wel done Sam for such a great idea to get that totaliser moving up.

Thanks everyone for pushing us up over the 2,000 ticket mark. Holding this 'raffle within a raffle' helped us sell an additional 607 tickets in 24 hours!

Remember that all tickets are still in the draw for the grand prize. I am very proud how everyone is pitching in where they can to raise money for such an important cause. In the end... you are all winners ;)

Next goal? Roll on 12,000 tickets!!! (Thats my ultimate goal by December 15th!)

Congrats Jinxx .... Like the others ... Im not the slightest bit jealous :wink2:
hope you have a ball xx.

wow ive just read my messages and found out id won- i am soooo excited i have never ever won anything - this is so cool i cant wait.
I've wanted to do this for ages but have been saving all my penny's for my IVF (which is finally going to be in march we hope). my son & hubbie thought i was a bit mad cos i let out a big screech- they were wondering what was going on. I am so excited, i'll let you all know how it goes.

and i'm off to buy some more tickets too!!

Latest posts

Back