Win Tickets to the Brits!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK - can I have some clues for no:

2, 3, 5, and 6.

Thanks - :cry:

just some little clues! :lol:

Everytime you go into the page the pics move about!??!! So which pics is it?

Everytime you go into the page the pics move about!??!! So which pics is it?

OK - the river, 2 workmen, 500m sign post and the one that I presume is something to do with unchained melody!

Some of the pics are clues to a song- that's what threw me.

carpenters = work men

OK - the river, Bridge over troubled water..... Simon and Garfunkel 2 workmen Carpenters, 500m sign post The proclaimers and the one that I presume is something to do with unchained melody The Righteous Brothers!
:green:

Can't get it to like the John Travolta one and the Ear and Asia...can't work that one out

Can't get it to like the John Travolta one and the Ear and Asia...can't work that one out

Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta......... Erasure:green:

cathie - say ear asia quickly !! hth!

ok - how about the piano keys. Thought it might be mcartney and wonder but not much luck with that?!?!?!

That is the only 1 I need....Ebony & Ivory was Paul McCartney & Michael Jackson...I have tried every way of spelling..and even used Wings instead of McCartney!!!...aaaaaargh!!
C'mon Phoebe Cat....help!!!

ok - how about the piano keys. Thought it might be mcartney and wonder but not much luck with that?!?!?!

I had a mare with that one..... It's Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney...... in that order:)

Thanks...it's still refusing my Olivia and Jihn one though!!!

Thanks...it's still refusing my Olivia and Jihn one though!!!

this is my copy and paste

olivia newton john and john travolta

OK - what is with the tent and wig thing and that Zebra?!?!?

OK - what is with the tent and wig thing and that Zebra?!?!?

Wigwam minus wig == Wham

Zebra, arrows only pointing at the white bits........ White Stripes:green:

Wigwam minus wig == Wham

Zebra, arrows only pointing at the white bits........ White Stripes:green:

You know - kept thinking of wham but did see the connection with the wig - didnt see the minus sign!!!

keep thinking of a singer/s not songs - must remember to think outside the box! :lol:

Thanks for this thread.

I'm stuck of 4 grrr just can't think LOL

it does not likt my... bridge over troubled water.. and whats the test tube one??? the money one???? the chain one???? the key one??? and the football boot one ???/ god i,m thick at these typr of things:cry::cry::cry:

ddrrrr i,m getting it now... stuck on a couple but have just got three on my own... yyyeeeeaaaahhhhh not as blond as i thought i was.. stck on boot one and test tube one and keys one.. any help

i did it.. i did it.... shame i won,t be here if i win:cry::cry::cry:

Latest posts

Back