Wishes do come true...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a lovely surprise for you all, something exciting and positive to look forward too. Wouldn't it be great if we could bottle and keep that excitement huh?

You'll all have a great time for sure :)

that is fantastic news Sarah :D
Chelsie must be over the moon, and you too.

All you have to do now is countdown the number of sleeps until you go lol, we used to do that with our children before we went on holiday, they would always be asking 'how many sleeps?' :D

xx

That is absoulutely great news hun!!!!!

Well done! I bet you are so excited!!!!!!!
Have a fab time! Thats great!!!!

OMG!How brilliant is that!!!
OOh Im all excited for you too. Gosh I cant believe that Im actually filling up here....its just soo wonderful to hear that after what your family has been through, that something this great is going to happen for you all.
I hope you have a truly brilliant time...especially your baby!!! :hug:

Excellent news - you and your family deserve every fab moment :Love:

Trin
xx

Sarah Lou said:
Hi Geeks,

OMG I cant believe it, i have a very very happy and excited 4 year old at the moment.

Chelsie recieved a letter from the 'when you wish upon a star' orgonisation saying that they have GRANTED her wish to go to Disney World Florida.

We all get to go next summer, for 2 weeks, cant believe it. Bless her she was running around the ward telling everyone, shes so excited.

We go for to weeks end of Aug beggining of September and stay in a luxury villa not to far from Disney, there even throwing in all the attraction park tickets.

I am so happy for her, she wants to go now lol.

Just goes to show sometimes wishes do come true.

That is AMAZING news Sarah Lou - so happy for you, the family but especially Chelsie! Please do me a little favour - send me your address so that I can forward the bits we dicussed!! :hug:

Oh Sarah and I am so pleased to read this thread, Little Chelsie sooooooo deserves this fab surprise. She is such a brave little girl and I am sure it will be a holiday to remember :cool:

This is just the best news Sarah - bet Chelsie can't wait, but time will fly and it's lovely having something so exciting to look forward too xxxx

WOW!!!!!
FANTASTIC.xoxoxox
*************BRILLIANT*************

Chelsie hope you're feeling alot better.
All the best for you & your special FAMILY trip.
Have a great time Sarah Lou & family

Love n Hugs
XX J XX

That's wonderful news Sarah :hug:

Latest posts

Back