Wishes do come true...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Lou

Scatty Blonde Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

OMG I cant believe it, i have a very very happy and excited 4 year old at the moment.

Chelsie recieved a letter from the 'when you wish upon a star' orgonisation saying that they have GRANTED her wish to go to Disney World Florida.

We all get to go next summer, for 2 weeks, cant believe it. Bless her she was running around the ward telling everyone, shes so excited.

We go for to weeks end of Aug beggining of September and stay in a luxury villa not to far from Disney, there even throwing in all the attraction park tickets.

I am so happy for her, she wants to go now lol.

Just goes to show sometimes wishes do come true.

omg, im so happy for you and chelsie:)

Excellent news babe i know you will all cherish the memories you get from it.
x

Thats great news...!! :hug:

You all deserve it Sarah....things are definitely on the up now.

Love to u all
cb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's wonderful! Hope you have a great time. :hug:

Fantastic news Sarah,,,,,,,,,,,keep your eyes open for the postman!!! (you will understand when he comes)

Christine

That's fantastic news Sarah!!! :green: :green:

Bon Voyage next summer!!! Have a brilliant time.

Brilliant !!! Best news I've heard for ages. You'll all have a wonderful time. xxx

fab news - you'll have a great time.:)

thats fab news hunnio :)
im so pleased for you and your family :hug:

Jess
xox

oh wow!

I bet shes buzzing!! Fab news you'll have a great time.

there is a great book you can get "the brits guide to Orlando" they sell it in lots of book stores. When we went the first time it was invaluable.

WOW WOW WOW how brilliant, you all deserve this fab holiday xxxx

SO happy for you guys - can just imagine how excited your daughter is!

Fantastic stuff! Have a really good time, take loads of photos and post them for us to see when you get back! XXX

Oh thats FAB Sarah!!

Is there room for me?! You know I wana meet Piglet!! Disney World is my heaven!! hehe

xxxxxx

WOW how excited is she!!....You all will absolutely love it, i took my daughter in June it was out of this world, way above any expectations. She is 11 and dragged me kicking and screamng on EVERY roller coaster. She had her photo taken with just about every Disney character too! To see yur childs face is priceless, they are overwhelmed by it all.

ENJOY... you all deserve it. And wishing the best for your brave little girl, x :hug:

so pleased for you all !!!

bless .....give her a kiss from us.

Amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thats brill chuck - youll have to bring me a stick of rock back lol

Latest posts

Back