With a well or well-less tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailquueen

Reaction score
Which are the best to use with or without a well?

Hiyah

I prefer Well less tips, I seem to find that they suit most nail beds

hth
Sue :)

I think it just depends on what you like....I would get both and see.

I wouldn't say either was better or worse than the other.

get them both and see for yourself, I actually like them with wells, the natural nail kinda slots into the well and makes for a more flush look on the underside.
That's my opinion anyways.... you will get many

I think it just depends on what you like....I would get both and see.

I wouldn't say either was better or worse than the other.

i agree here.......they both have there uses. i like the wells if using natural tips as when you blend you do not get a ridge at the back as they butt up to the edge of the free edge. however i do love Cnd performance ones which are well less it just depends on what i want as an end result and how much time i have as the performance ones you dont have to blend.

i too think you are better off getting them both to try.
i prefer to use well less but there are occassions where a tip with a well may suit a client better than a well less tip so i actually have a few different types of tips.hth:)

I think you cant just stick to either well-less or well tips....different occasions, nails , needs, determine which type of tips are best too use....
i love well-less tips they have their place as does tips with a full well....

I thinnk you would need both,
Full well or half well tips come in handy for clients with really deep sidewalls, or imperfections near the free edge,
eg: all of my sisters nails are perfectly normal, except her forefingers which the free edge go's half way down the sidewall only on one side each nail...
I can amend this with the well of a tip.

There is no one kind of tip that suits everyone ... wouldn't life be simple if there was?

That is the reason all students need to be proficient at blending tips without causing damage because SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO.

It is a cool perk to be able to use a well less tip on some clients but it is not an all the time thing. You need lots of different kinds of tips, with and without wells and with different C curves too.

This is one of those debates that could go on for weeks. So i went out and so several different brands with and without well, natural and clear and white to see which ones worked for me and my clients. I must have 10 different brands and they are all used some more than others.But you never know what you going to need. So find the brands that work for you and your clients. But thats my opinion and helped me chose what worked and what didn't.

Latest posts

Back