Womens Own

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Yes, this should be posted in the Wanted forum, but I get special exemption from such silly regulations.

I am under the impression that the Dec. 5th copy of Womens Own Mag had a nail piece in it that I am very interested in seeing.

Can someone spare a copy to send up to my, myself, or I?

um... Urgently please ;)

in fact... I am going to make this a sticky post so you guys cant bury it.

Thanks

Hey Sam,

I would be interested in the gist of that too - maybe if you get it you could precis it for us.

Good luck finding it.

I HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Il send it tya sam, I tore the article out of the mag.

xxlaylaxx

LayStar said:
I HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Il send it tya sam, I tore the article out of the mag.

xxlaylaxx
GOOD OLD MEEPETTE!!!!;)

Lol LAYSTAR to the meeping rescue! :green:

Im always tearing out nail articles and keeping them, I have a whole ringbinder folder overbrimming with articles!!

xxlaylaxx

The Nail Geek said:
Yes, this should be posted in the Wanted forum, but I get special exemption from such silly regulations.

I am under the impression that the Dec. 5th copy of Womens Own Mag had a nail piece in it that I am very interested in seeing.

Can someone spare a copy to send up to my, myself, or I?

um... Urgently please ;)

in fact... I am going to make this a sticky post so you guys cant bury it.

Thanks
Very very interested to know what this article was about..Will you be letting us know shortly? Guessing it might be on the evils of MMA? I don't buy normal magazines anymore just afford nail ones so mis out on what the consumer is reading..

Well I sent it off to Sam today, so hopefully he can let you all know about it ;) And yes, its about the evil that is MMA! Its like a write up from the watchdog piece.

:cool:

xxlaylaxx

damn i missed that article in womans own too ...tell us all about it Sam please..or anyone. I heard the nail industry took a bit of hammer??? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back