Woo-hoo! BIG anniversary today!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dandelionpoppy

Reaction score
Met when 6 years of age.

Started going out at 14.

Engaged at 17.

Married at 22.

Ruby (40th) Anniversary today.

Do you think it will last? :biggrin:

Congratulations!

That's amazing Dande! I hope you both have a really special and enjoyable day. :biggrin:

Aww congratulations ❤️ xx

How lovely! Have a great day! :hug:

Huge congratulations to both of you :Love:

Big congratulations, you must be made for each other :Love: have a lovely day..

My son met his girlfriend when they were 2 years old, he's now living with her, wonder how it will end !

Beautiful! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Beautiful, happy anniversary and congratulations xxxxxxxxxxx

Many, many congratulations!! :Love:

Wow that's lovely! Congratulations xxx

Happy Anniversary - that's lovely xxx

WOW and congratulations!! Have a fab day and hope he spoils you rotten xxx

Ps...what's your secret since no one else has asked!!

Fabulous dpoppy....congratulations..:Love:

Happy Anniversary :Love:

Congratulations! :hug: :Love:

Awww congratulations to you both :D

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Congratulations Dande. .. Please share the secret. ..!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ooh, thank-you all so much. We're not going out till 4.30, so Peter's doing things with an axe (outside, luckily), and I am sipping Prosecco and Geeking. Happy days!

I don't think there is a secret. We still have ding-dongs occasionally, but we don't take outbursts of temper too seriously.

I suppose if I had to analyse I would say that you have to be your own person, you should never rely on anyone else to run your life for you.Recognise your separate strengths, and use them as tools for your marriage. Don't have unrealistic expectations. Be loyal. Don't take yourself or life too seriously. And above all remember that no-one is perfect, no, not even Dandelionpoppy.:wink2:

Ooh, thank-you all so much. We're not going out till 4.30, so Peter's doing things with an axe (outside, luckily), and I am sipping Prosecco and Geeking. Happy days!

I don't think there is a secret. We still have ding-dongs occasionally, but we don't take outbursts of temper too seriously.

I suppose if I had to analyse I would say that you have to be your own person, you should never rely on anyone else to run your life for you.Recognise your separate strengths, and use them as tools for your marriage. Don't have unrealistic expectations. Be loyal. Don't take yourself or life too seriously. And above all remember that no-one is perfect, no, not even Dandelionpoppy.:wink2:

Ah that's so lovely, have a fab day and enjoy going out later, all the best 🍷🍷🍷💕💖💫💗💐🎊🎉🎁

Latest posts

Back