Woohoo holiday time!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkknailss

www.luxetanning.co.uk #Princess
Reaction score
I'm going to spain on the 11th for a week! Just a quick lil break before I start my new job!

This weather is getting me excitedddddd :cool:

I'm going on the 9th! Can't wait!!

we go to turkey in 3 weeks can't wait for a little break, enjoy your hols ladies x

Im off to turkey too lol bodrum though.. This'll be my 5th time! Haha xx

Ohhh I'm so jealous! Have an amazing time!

we go to turkey in 3 weeks can't wait for a little break, enjoy your hols ladies x

See you there Mrs! We go 2 Marmaris on the 23rd! Love Turkey! Hope every1 has a great time :) x

I'm off to Antalya on 21st! Can't wait! Went to marmaris a couple if years ago and loved it!!!

We went to marmaris time before last, were off to altinkum this time xx
You will love marmaris lush so much going on! :D

Im going to Kos on the 20th. Soooo excited but never been on holiday alone before so a bit nervous.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I'm going on a 2 week Mediterranean cruise in 3 more sleeps!!! So excited!! I've never been on a cruise before and there are 10 of us going! My mum and Dad, me, my husband and our 2 kids, my 2 sisters one with a boyfriend and my brother!!! Can't wait!!

A week tomorrow and i'll be off to lanzarote with my boyfriend! Its my very last day of college too so excited.
Vicki :) xx

Me and my little girl are going to icmeler in turkey 26th for 10 days I can't wait x

See you there Mrs! We go 2 Marmaris on the 23rd! Love Turkey! Hope every1 has a great time :) x

Aww!! (what you look like???? lol I'll look for you amongst all the other tourists!! lol)

which hotel you staying? xx

Looks like lots of geeks going to turkey this year :) xx

A week tomorrow and i'll be off to lanzarote with my boyfriend! Its my very last day of college too so excited.

Awe enjoy vicki x

Awe enjoy vicki x

Thank you! Hope you and all other geeks enjoy their holidays too :)

Aww!! (what you look like???? lol I'll look for you amongst all the other tourists!! lol)

which hotel you staying? xx

Staying at Club Excelsior with my other half and 3yr old son. Also my sis and her friend coming!
What do u look like lmao! I'm blond, 5ft, sister is brown hair 5ft ish and her friend is a big guy who is half cast. My other half is a blonde bag of bones! Lol we sound like a right set of freaks!! Haha!

Where r u staying? X

Staying at Club Excelsior with my other half and 3yr old son. Also my sis and her friend coming!
What do u look like lmao! I'm blond, 5ft, sister is brown hair 5ft ish and her friend is a big guy who is half cast. My other half is a blonde bag of bones! Lol we sound like a right set of freaks!! Haha!

Where r u staying? X

hahahaha peed myself when I read that!! lol! I'll look out for you all, if you get a tap on the shoulder it'll be from me! I'm 5ft dark hair & fat lol

were staying at ideal prime beach, stayed last year loved it. X

Latest posts

Back