Working for Clarins?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xtinkerbellx

Reaction score
Hi, I start my new job for clarins on Monday, it's my dream job and I'm so excited. But iv just been reading things about them and its not so good, it has made me feel really nervous?

Does anyone/ or has anyone worked for them or no anybody who has? Just want some reassurance really. Thanks :biggrin: x

hi, i worked for clarins a good 4 years ago now!! they were pretty targets driven at the time, not sure if its still the same but i presume so!on a whole though they were good to work for, good rewards, good training. the treatments were BEAUTIFUL to do...all very massage/facials based...

good luck :) x

I've not worked for clarins but just wanted to say don't dwell too much into things you may see on here. I love salon geek and its a great place for advice and learning, but at the same time it's definitely a place where a lot of people come for a good ol moan. I work with dermalogica and find them amazing but going by what I've read about them on here you'd think they were spawned from the devil itself haha.
Don't worry and just look forward to starting your amazing new dream job. Good luck xxx

Thanks! Yeah I think they still are target driven. Iv had clarins treatments myself and they are lovely, so I'm really looking forward to learning them. People were just writing things like they're quite harsh and bitchy /: x

i think that can be like that anywhere you work though, sadly our industry CAN be like that! but when i worked at clarins it was far from bitchy, girls were all lovely ladies. as above, don't worry about what you hear, if its you're dream job you should be proud you're starting with them :)
i am SURE there are new loveeeeely treatments for you to enjoy learning too!

have fun!xx

I recently just left clarins, they are a great company with great incentives and loads of free products and the training is great. They r very sales driven but unfortunately all the beauty counter companies are. Good luck !!

Hi sorry to bring this thread up again but was just wondering how you got on with working for Clarins?
I am in the middle of filling out my application and am really nervous. If I went ahead with this and hypothetically say I got the job it would be my first step into the industry since college as i have been working elsewhere. I'm questioning everything at the moment ad driving myself mad lol so would love to hear your experience.

Hope you girls don't mind me adding my bit here!! Just want to say that once you get your counter jobs stick with it girls :) The job can get on top of you (If your in a quiet store, your counter manager isn't supportive or due to lack of business aren't meeting targets) Keep busy by cleaning, stocking up and generally get bums on seats, offering make overs, booking appointments, going fishing. (offering services to the passing public... Finding customers). What a lovely job to be in! From all the above I decided to leave counter and go to university. Though am now building a bridal make up business miss the counter terribly:( the training is fab... Show your manager you have passion for the job and be in the know. Good luck with your new jobs:)
Sarah x

Latest posts

Back