worldwide salon marketing greg milner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kassy

Reaction score
hi everyone i do be on this site quite a bit this is my first thread. ive just come back to work after 3 months maternity leave and god business has really slowed down. i was searching the web for ideas etc to see if there was anything to help pick up business and came across www.worldwidesalonmarketing.com my question is has anyone worked with these people and if so are they any good.. im getting desperate and am thinking i might just give it a go with this to see if it will help because i have nothing to lose..
any help or advise would be great and i will let ye all know how i get on since i think that im just gonna go for it!!:Scared::Scared:

I've been trying to find some independent reviews for some time, but can't find any at all. Obviously, the ones on his websites are all positive ones (who would post bad reviews on their own website?!), but I think there are also very strict issues of intellectual property that subscribers have to sign up to, which will prohibit them from talking about many of the initiatives.

That said, I did find one site which was positive about Greg and one of his associates and the effect the scheme had on his business. This site makes good reading:
I Run With Scissors - BlogNow
(This was on page four of my google search - the guy certainly knows how to get his name about on-line and his products are listed on many different websites!)

hi everyone i do be on this site quite a bit this is my first thread. ive just come back to work after 3 months maternity leave and god business has really slowed down. i was searching the web for ideas etc to see if there was anything to help pick up business and came across www.worldwidesalonmarketing.com my question is has anyone worked with these people and if so are they any good.. im getting desperate and am thinking i might just give it a go with this to see if it will help because i have nothing to lose..
any help or advise would be great and i will let ye all know how i get on since i think that im just gonna go for it!!:Scared::Scared:

Maybe the reason your business has slowed down is because you have been on maternity leave??

I would send a letter to every former client to tell them you are back at work and would love to see them. Cheap .. cheerful and very effective. I've done it ... it works. Get personal ... most people who have a clientel have not experienced much of a slow down if at all ... my business indicates a growth during this recession so plenty are doing very well or even better than last year. Try it on your own first and then look at getting help if you feel the need to do so.

I'd be very careful with anything like that personally.

I'd tend to agree with Geeg and give it a push more "traditionally" first- unfortunately theres no "quick fix" for generating business....god knows I wish there were!

I'd be very careful with anything like that personally.

I'd tend to agree with Geeg and give it a push more "traditionally" first- unfortunately theres no "quick fix" for generating business....god knows I wish there were!

I did it and its a complete waste of £331 a month! Just think what you can spend that money on!

Theres three basic things in there which you will already know and the adverts you can use are childish and I would never ever use!

Its not suitable as further advertising needs to be done in papers/yellow pages which are obsolete now!

AND more importantly you also need a client base to start!

As Geeg says theres no quick fix. I nearly signed up for something tonight which promised the earth and then decided against it. A little bit of hardwork pays off.

As they say a fool and his money are easily parted :green::green::green:! Yup I have been a fool very many times lol!

xx

I did it and its a complete waste of £331 a month! Just think what you can spend that money on!

Theres three basic things in there which you will already know and the adverts you can use are childish and I would never ever use!

Its not suitable as further advertising needs to be done in papers/yellow pages which are obsolete now!

AND more importantly you also need a client base to start!

As Geeg says theres no quick fix. I nearly signed up for something tonight which promised the earth and then decided against it. A little bit of hardwork pays off.

As they say a fool and his money are easily parted :green::green::green:! Yup I have been a fool very many times lol!

xx

20 clients a month and he's laughing all the way to the bank!!! I'd expect something very special indeed for £331 a month!!!

20 clients a month and he's laughing all the way to the bank!!! I'd expect something very special indeed for £331 a month!!!

lol indeed i did! You get:

1 x printed 'how to sell manual'
1 x printed 'Marketing Manual'
A few calls with a 'marketeer that tells you to do free treatments for the first month. AND.......
1 CD/Newsletter a month with how someone made millions with the pack.
Oh and they check over one of your adverts to tell you how crap they are (no positives!).

They charge you £160 for delivery from australia even though they have a rep in leeds.

They offer a FREE months trial and this is NOT FREE!

Got nasty when I said I wasnt interested and wanted to return kit.

They bill you in AUS Dollars at $331 a month but take £331 pound a month from your card.

Theres no way on earth this info is worth all that. Yes its a nice read, and yes it makes you think but if you don't have the dedication to push your business you will just lose £300+ a month.

This 3K spend a year could buy you some pretty swank new treatment to offer rather than waste it on this.

Its amazing how many dodgy scams there are about, and I have fell hook, line and sinker for the best of em!

Kate x

lol indeed i did! You get:

1 x printed 'how to sell manual'
1 x printed 'Marketing Manual'
A few calls with a 'marketeer that tells you to do free treatments for the first month. AND.......
1 CD/Newsletter a month with how someone made millions with the pack.
Oh and they check over one of your adverts to tell you how crap they are (no positives!).

They charge you £160 for delivery from australia even though they have a rep in leeds.

They offer a FREE months trial and this is NOT FREE!

Got nasty when I said I wasnt interested and wanted to return kit.

They bill you in AUS Dollars at $331 a month but take £331 pound a month from your card.

Theres no way on earth this info is worth all that. Yes its a nice read, and yes it makes you think but if you don't have the dedication to push your business you will just lose £300+ a month.

This 3K spend a year could buy you some pretty swank new treatment to offer rather than waste it on this.

Its amazing how many dodgy scams there are about, and I have fell hook, line and sinker for the best of em!

Kate x

Oh and PS = If you do the one month 'Free' trial and you pay the £162 to get the pack in from australia (which only btw costs £30) be prepared to be charged the same again for sending it back.

Oh thank for this. Was something I'd been thinking about, but I changed my mind! Also considered Santi course, this is expensive as well, has anyone ever done it?

Latest posts

Back