Worried about not doing nails on maternity leave!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZOE!

Reaction score
Hiya, i am nearly 6 months pregnant and ive been doing nails a year and a half now. I feel confident and my timings are great now. The thing that is worrying me is that when i am off on maternity leave for 6 months that ill lose my ability when i return. Has this happened to anyone else?

You may lose some speed Zoe but I am sure that when you start back you will get back into the swing of it very quickly.

Enjoy your maternity leave and don't be worrying xx

hi Zoe .. try not to worry to much it will all come flooding back !!
I had 6 months off when I had my little one, the only thing I found is that my timing took a battering !! I did do an application day course as a refresher which was very helpful and ironed out a few problems I'd been having anyway.
the main thing is to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and your little baby.

good luck with it xx

Yes i am sre you girls are right, im probably worrying over nothing. Did your clients remain loyal and come back to you or did you have to start again from scratch? x

I'd say nearly half came back straight away, I've had to build my client base up again over the last year,

Latest posts

Back