Worst film you've ever endured?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg new worst film... Marley and me the puppy years!! I lasted about 5 mins! Bad effects and ruins a story and movie that was lovely.
And I hate Bill Murray as well but I let him off in Ghostbusters! Too classic to dislike :) x

I love him in Groundhog Day, he's hilarious.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

This is england!!!
I had to watch it for my A level media, couldn't stand it! Don't think I ever managed to watch more than half of it, despite having to write an exam about it. Everyone raves about how great it is but i've never watched anything so boring!

Didn't really like american beauty either but at least I could watch that to the end!

This is England is good, Shane Meadows makes great films.

The worst for me would be any chick flick. I don't think I've ever managed to watch a whole one. I would rather file my nails with a rusty knife for two hours!

I should've been a bloke.....

Best Films :
Star Wars Ep 5 - The Empire Strikes Back
Jaws
Die Hard 1 and 2
Phone Booth
Close Encounters
Jungle Book
The Hunt for Red October
Patriot Games
Rocky 1, 2 and 3 (4 at a push)

Worst Films:
Snakes on a Plane
Con Air
Speed (all of them!)
Any Jim Carey film esp Ace Ventura crap
Any James Bond crap

God yes baggy bear i forgot about doom.... I had an ex who was obsessed with the game and now a husband who loves the film!! Makes me feel bloody claustrophobic!

All time favourite films: blood diamond, brothers bloom, the departed and in the cut.... Can you tell which 2 actors i fancy the pants off! Oh god yes and australia.

I also love the negotiator (that first scene love it), cat on a hot tin roof (old blue eyes himself), the money pit (mirrors very much the house we bought but also have memories of me and my sis mimicking tom hanks) and a hard days night (just love it) :) my feel good film is under the tuscan sun and i love robert de niro films and denzil washington films especially fallen!

Do not get mindless, violent films or sick ones either, yet love crime fiction books.

X x x

have tried to get through the matrix 3 times - and failed!

Love Tarantino films, Pulp Fiction one of my favs.

Watched the first Bridgette Jones again on tv recently when I couldnt sleep - forgot how really funny that is!

Another two of my old favourites are One who flew over the cuckoos nest, and Midnight Express. Also love Silence of the Lambs.

Fell asleep during Stars Wars (the first one) and still have never been able to watch any of them. Still haven't managed Forest Gump from start to finish.

The Excorcist, although very old, is a classic that still holds up very well today.

Ooh this list is too long to continue - good thread tho.

The worst for me would be any chick flick. I don't think I've ever managed to watch a whole one. I would rather file my nails with a rusty knife for two hours!

Dear god, yes! I hate, hate, hate chick flicks.

Rather than endure a chick flick, I'd rather hear someone drag a fork across a chalk board, no....drag their teeth across a fork, no....drag a fork across a plate.

I'm hungry.

Dear god, yes! I hate, hate, hate chick flicks.

Rather than endure a chick flick, I'd rather hear someone drag a fork across a chalk board, no....drag their teeth across a fork, no....drag a fork across a plate.

I'm hungry.

Lol, it makes my hair stand on end just reading it :-o x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Bill Murray just don't do it for me...

I watched a film the other night called Asylum. Oh my God, it was sooooooo crappage!!!

Glad it's not just me!

Glad it's not just me!

Me too - chick flicks are the worst! How anyone can watch that drivel I will never know.

Scum is a class film.

who's the daddy?

worse goes on in borstal than the green house scene. (feel sorry for the poor buggar though, excuse the pun)

I didn't think it was bad as in the acting or film plot, they were all very good.

But there were parts that I couldn't watch, was a bit too violent for me.

Anything with these actors makes me want to gouge my eyes out:

• Tom Cruise
  • Jennifer Aniston
  • Adam Sandler
  • Ashton Kutcher
  • Eddie Murphy
  • Will Ferrell
  • Jennifer Lopez
  • Matthew McConaughey
  • Jim Carrey
  • Megan Fox

Anything with these actors makes me want to gouge my eyes out:

• Tom Cruise
  • Jennifer Aniston
  • Adam Sandler
  • Ashton Kutcher
  • Eddie Murphy
  • Will Ferrell
  • Jennifer Lopez
  • Matthew McConaughey
  • Jim Carrey
  • Megan Fox

Sooo with you on megan fox! Hubby likes her and im so disappointed in him, he normally likes the older woman like say michelle pfiefer (ha terrible sp) but i totally get that. But megan fox ugh!

Funny, my son says he doesn't like Megan Fox because of her freakish thumbs.

To my list of eye-gouge worthy actors, I'd like to add:

Kevin Costner and Brad Pitt

Funny, my son says he doesn't like Megan Fox because of her freakish thumbs.

To my list of eye-gouge worthy actors, I'd like to add:

Kevin Costner and Brad Pitt

I'm with you Tammie but can we please add Hugh Grant to your list?

I'm with you Tammie but can we please add Hugh Grant and K

Oh...I forgot about Hugh Grant.

I also forgot Ben Affleck and Keanu Reeves.

Oh...and can someone please, please just give Lindsay Lohan that one final speedball so we never have to see her act again.

Haha! I'm not sure I've ever seen her act. I've seen her pout!!

Latest posts

Back