Worst film you've ever endured?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PixieBeauty

Reaction score
Hope this doesn't break any forum rules....but I have The Scorpion King on in the background while I do housework (ahem, read SG)

Ok don't judge I now know it is TRASH and just wondered what's the worst film you have endured....? I have no idea what this is even about they just run round and try look 'mystical' every now and then. On camels.

Scum is the worst film I've Watched, about a borstal in the 60-70's and it's vile!!

Holds nothing back! But the worst part was just unspeakable!! You'll know the bit in the greenhouse if you've seen it!!!

I did I a film degree and I couldn't stand two films the idiots and sweet sweetbacks bad aaaaaaaaass song. Vile films! Xx

Eeek I'll avoid Scum then Blue!

Jodie I've never heard of those!

Avoid shank too then! Lol x

Piranha without a doubt is THE worst film I have ever seen.
Sent the o.h to get a film from blockbuster and as usual he comes home with a crappy film thinking it will be good because it has a pair of boobs/bum on the cover.
I can't be doing with wasting hours of my life watching this mindless crap made just for men. lol it's so cringey.xx

Twister.

So bad we got up and left the cinema before the end.

Practically all of the films on the Sci-Fi channel, usually named something like, 'Two-headed shark vs. Mega-Python" or something ridiculous like that :)

Scum is the worst film I've Watched, about a borstal in the 60-70's and it's vile!!

Holds nothing back! But the worst part was just unspeakable!! You'll know the bit in the greenhouse if you've seen it!!!

Scum is a class film.

who's the daddy?

worse goes on in borstal than the green house scene. (feel sorry for the poor buggar though, excuse the pun)

Practically all of the films on the Sci-Fi channel, usually named something like, 'Two-headed shark vs. Mega-Python" or something ridiculous like that :)

They're so bad, they're HILARIOUS! :lol:

I watched the film remake of Bewitched recently... oh.my.good.lord :eek:

Yeah I'd say scum was one of the worst films I've seen. Made me feel sick for ages afterwards I was sorry I watched it.

When 2012 came out we got it from the shop, i could not believe how bad it was, there was one shoot where an airoplane was in the sky but looked like a model someone was danggling, i leant to my mum and dad they were also not impressed, could not believe the hype! then realised that the one i had was wrong one, relieased almost the same time. x

I've seen loads of utterly crappy films. Mostly at the hands of my bf making me watch "his faves" one of these being.... The time machine? With Samantha Mumba! Pleeeeasseeeeee tell me someone else has seen it and thinks it is turd!?

And last night (orange Wednesday's of course )I went to the cinema to see red lights. Hmmm, not of bad of a film but not that exciting either. And then me and my friend decided to stay for another film, sad I know! But we watched Jaws! He was shocked that I had never seen it. And after watching it last night I now know why I didn't bother. So dodgy. At least I got to laugh though!

Time machine it rubbish!! God I can't believe the hype around that when it was released as well!

This is making me realise how many rubbish films I've seen.

Re scum - the most gruesome film I've seen is Hannibal Rising but I'm afraid I have quite a weak constitution. I remember finding Hostel absolutely horrifying, eons ago!!

Scum is a class film.

who's the daddy?

worse goes on in borstal than the green house scene. (feel sorry for the poor buggar though, excuse the pun)

Oh no I screamed! X

:o jaws is a classic! Long and not action packed but very good!

:o jaws is a classic! Long and not action packed but very good!

I was like oh this isn't so bad and then the hugggeeeee plastic shark starts gnawing on the boat and I was in a heap. I suppose u have to accept that it's old and if I'd seen it back in the day maybe I'd have thought better. Got to admit though I shat my pants when he looked in the boat under the water and the dead body floats across.

I'm getting terrible memories of bad films I've seen now haha

The worst ever is troll hunter.... Hubby's choice. Avoid unless you like losing 2 hours of your life youll never get back geekies ;) x x x

The human centipede. Laughed my backside off at that 'horror'
Vicki x

Yep, I remember Scum.
People were standing up and leaving the cinema in droves but I made my boyfriend sit through it till the end 'cos I wanted to look cool. (He still married me though ;))

Latest posts

Back