Worst film you've ever endured?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Li lo does suck.... However I love mean girls! Having a major Harry potter phase after going to the studio tour!!!
Loving a bit of geek classic star wars ATM aswell :D

I hate chick flicks. And whilst I love horror films, I cant stand horror films that have absolutely no plot and are just about people getting killed in lots of nasty ways (Saw, Hostel, that sort of thing).

favourite films:

Rebecca
Silence of the Lambs
anything that ends in "of the dead" - Shaun of the dead being the favourite
Blade
28 days later
Aliens
Shallow Grave
Trainspotting

My husband hates going to Blockbusters with me, he reckons if it hasnt got zombies or vampires in it I'm not interested!

Anything with these actors makes me want to gouge my eyes out:

• Tom Cruise
  • Jennifer Aniston
  • Adam Sandler
  • Ashton Kutcher
  • Eddie Murphy
  • Will Ferrell
  • Jennifer Lopez
  • Matthew McConaughey
  • Jim Carrey
  • Megan Fox

I agree with Tom Cruise.

What's wrong with Eddie Murphy?? Apart from all the Big Mama films...I'm sure he used to do good films though I can't think of any now.

My original conviction is starting to run out......

Didn't he used to be good?

The lion witch and the wardrobe i walked out of the cinema it was that bad it was halfway through.

I watched a film once called 'when evil calls'. It was absolutely rubbish! One if my favourite films at the moment is 21 Jump Street, so funny and Channing Tatum is lush

I watched a film once called 'when evil calls'. It was absolutely rubbish! One if my favourite films at the moment is 21 Jump Street, so funny and Channing Tatum is lush

If you like Channing Tatum then you're gonna love his new film "Magic Mike."

magic-mike_0.jpg

Gr8nailz you just made my year! Currently sitting drooling over that picture :)

What's wrong with Eddie Murphy?? Apart from all the Big Mama films...I'm sure he used to do good films though I can't think of any now.

My original conviction is starting to run out......

Didn't he used to be good?

Beverley Hills Cop 1
Coming to America was funny
Harlem Nights is great

I like thought provoking movies so I thought I'd watch "Antichrist" with Willem Dafoe and Charlotte Gainsbourg, directed by Lars von Trier. Oh dear. It was so painful to watch that I could manage only a few minutes at a time! I managed to endure it to the bitter end and then wondered why I had bothered!
It was self absorbed, self indulgent, beautifully filmed, gory, boring, unnecessarily graphic and effing weird.
I'm seriously considering watching it again just to see if it really was as bad as I thought!

The worst film I've ever seen is Gerry staring Matt Damon.

Hardly any dialogue, spent the whole film waiting for something to happen & it never did lol.

I like thought provoking movies so I thought I'd watch "Antichrist" with Willem Dafoe and Charlotte Gainsbourg, directed by Lars von Trier. Oh dear. It was so painful to watch that I could manage only a few minutes at a time! I managed to endure it to the bitter end and then wondered why I had bothered!
It was self absorbed, self indulgent, beautifully filmed, gory, boring, unnecessarily graphic and effing weird.
I'm seriously considering watching it again just to see if it really was as bad as I thought!
It's saddens me that I can't unsee Antichrist there are some close ups/ scenes that will haunt me forever haha x

Illuminata

In spain

In spanish

I slept

Latest posts

Back