Would the Pro Gun solve my problems?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaffacake

Malamute Geek!
Reaction score
Have been looking at the Maximist pro gun and wondered if it might solve my current problems with solution leaking from the cups (see previous thread) If anyone who has this could give me some feedback I would be very greatful...

Just registered for Excel tickets and might invest if it will solve my problems and the price is right! Thats if any tan distributors will be there on Sunday?? :wink2:

Ok, having seen one of these at Excel I dont think it is the answer, it is quite heavy without solution in, think my arm would be dropping off after a tanning party!

Ok, having seen one of these at Excel I dont think it is the answer, it is quite heavy without solution in, think my arm would be dropping off after a tanning party!
i totally agree with you thats why we dont stock it, it has the same size nozzle and runs at the same psi as the standard gun you get exactly the same number of tans per litre with either gun.
But you need arms like RAMBO !! and wrist supports to use the bl**dy thing lol
Theres a lovely profit mark up on them for the suppliers though :wink2:

Latest posts

Back