Would this work?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What difference would it make if you used either a top coat or something else over glitter? In the end, isn't it going to cost you the same? You are still using two items, or am I missing something?

I think Wendy (orig op) is trying to use up products that are not popular in order to save buying two topcoats iykwim. Yes, it may cost the same, but could be a good way for her to utilise less popular shades of Shellac. hth :)

Zillionaire is the best 'colour' ever - I have found it really popular when it is put over dark colours - especially black or dark purple. I know you shouldnt but I cant help myself, but I use it with gelish over the dark colours.

I think zillionaire is the best ever in the whole world!

xx

How about trying with a piece of tin-foil, or wax paper?
Cut a square, kinda wrap the middle finger with it and hold in place with index and ring fingers up alongside the middle finger... and pat/rub into place with that?

Great idea! Thank you. I'll give it a go. X

My guess is they'll come out even blingier coz I find that the topcoat dulls the shine a bit. I think it's a fab idea and I'm gonna use my zillionaire for this job too now!! Thanks hun xx

That's what I hope! No problem..thanks for the response..xx

I think Wendy (orig op) is trying to use up products that are not popular in order to save buying two topcoats iykwim. Yes, it may cost the same, but could be a good way for her to utilise less popular shades of Shellac. hth :)

Thanks Elaine. That's exactly what I'm thinking. I have to keep on eye on 2 bottles of top coat to make sure I've got some left and just thought there are bottles like mother of pearl which rarely get used now. Xx

Ahhhh, ok, I was just wondering.........he he Thank you for explaining. I was scratching me head a lot over this one........lol!! :wink2:

When doing Rockstar nails (fingers) could you get the client to dip their finger in the glitter? I used to do Backscratchers Extreme Powder Glaze extensions and that's how the acrylic powder was applied and worked perfect?

Just a suggestion but grateful for a response if anyone has tried??

Thanks xx

Ah! Using Zillionnaire sounds like a fab idea! I use Zillionnaire a lot but I would be using to save getting glitter in a top coat even if it is specifically bought for rockstar! Sounds fad, have we established if it would definitely work then? One coat of zillionnaire and one of Top Coat?

:)

Latest posts

Back