Would this work?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have his DVD's I paid a blinking fortune for !! One word advice " don't bother"
I am very upset at what I got sent ! Didn't even come in a case was hand written in a sharpie NUnI no 1.
Like hello I paid $135!! Incl shipping for one of them!
Rip off

His work is beautiful, but I was skeptical of what advice he could really give other than practice, so I refused to spend that kind of money, and after reading your opinion I'm extra glad I didn't waste my money! We should get a thread or something started to warn people not to buy these kinds of DVD's, sorry if I sound crazy or bitter or anything, just irks me people selling things like that.

Now as for adding the foundation to make the nude colors, I've done it, and I've used cheap make up from below 5 and had no problems with the product, however I could never mix a color I was happy with.

Oh my really? I just purchased 5 DVDs for $110 USD. I hope they are worth it and he has since changed the packaging. How did you feel about those two DVDs? Did you learn anything?

Whar do you rhink of the content of the videos are they worth purchasing

Any feed back? As I want to purchase but the money..

So you know, the poster you’ve quoted hasn’t logged back in since posting her reply.

Latest posts

Back