Would you please give me your vote?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redsadie

Reaction score
Hi Geeks and Geeklets :biggrin:,

Have any of you ever applied for funding? I haven't, as usually you need to be able to match up grant money given with an amount from your own personal finances, but I have managed to find funding which only need the same amount of votes to match the amount of money you ask for.

So would you please be kind enough to give me your vote? I have applied for some funding for my Wire Bead Studio and need the same amount of votes to match the amount of money I have asked for. I need another 396 votes to get the funding, so if you can please vote and share with friends for me I will be eternally grateful! No sign ups, just go and vote! Thank you so much. xx

The Wire Bead Studio | Enterprise Nation

Love you all loads! :Love:

Sarah. xx

Just bumping up ;)

Thanks so much to those who have voted already! You do need to sign up to Enterprise Nation to register your vote for me, but it's a really informative site for small businesses and you only get one email a fortnight, so no spamming your inbox.

Thanks again for all your support :D

Sarah. Xx

done!good luck hun :Love:

done!good luck hun :Love:

Thank you so much Hayley! Every vote counts and I really appreciate you taking the time to do this for me :biggrin:

Sarah. xx

Latest posts

Back