Would you see Take that In concert?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
I've been thinkng since I saw the documentary on Take That how miffed I am that I never got to see Take That its my own fault really as when they were big as i felt i was too old and was to embarassed :o to admit my love for them :rolleyes:

But now even being older I would love to see them reform for concerts (even if it's without Robbie)

I can say load and proud YES i want to see Take That in concert

So would you go and see them or were you lucky brave or young enough last time?

i was one of those fanatic fans...:o so i went to see them everytime they were in dublin...all the dates too..lol

YES!!! id definatly see them again...

hi, i adored take that but never got to go to any concerts!!! so i would def love to go, already hinted to hubby lol
xx

Funny you should mention this. my friend emailed me at work today to say that they r meant to be doin a tour and it will be announced tomorrow.

Her sister works for a radio show in Nottingham

I will be 1st in que for some of them tickets!

Bridgetx x

sorry but i hated them:eek: they just didnt do it for me , i was more into rap stuff and dance music when them lot were out :biggrin:

I WOULD LOVE TO GO:Love:

I loved them, but never saw them at the time. But I wouldn't go to see them now - especially without Robster. Jason is looking a little the worse for wear, and none of them look as good as I remember.

They say you should never return to something you loved - you can only ever be disappointed. So I'll hang on to my memories thanks!

sugar x

Er.... no.

Sorry, I didn't like them and I'm not big on Robbie either.

However, if you like them, then why the hell can't you go see them ! If that's what you want to do, then do it. Sure you'll have a good time :biggrin:

River

Give me a Take That concert anyday!:biggrin:

Love and hugs

Even thow i was a massive Take That fan i don't think i would enjoy a concert now. I would feel too old and inadequate.

I went to see take that in concert at manchester, and it was fab! Lots of screaming girls, who were fainting! LOL!! I would love to see them again, but only if robbie were part of it.

Prionace said:
Even thow i was a massive Take That fan i don't think i would enjoy a concert now. I would feel too old and inadequate.

Your never too old!

ooh, well there doing it arent they!! :D

Me and my mum definatly want to go x x

Me Too, I think they are fab!

Fab Freak said:
I've been thinkng since I saw the documentary on Take That how miffed I am that I never got to see Take That its my own fault really as when they were big as i felt i was too old and was to embarassed :o to admit my love for them :rolleyes:

But now even being older I would love to see them reform for concerts (even if it's without Robbie)

I can say load and proud YES i want to see Take That in concert

So would you go and see them or were you lucky brave or young enough last time?

not even if you threatened to cut off my arms and legs with tip cutters :eek:

tatz said:
not even if you threatened to cut off my arms and legs with tip cutters :eek:
thems some big tip cutters you've got there taz

I am definitely going if they are on tour! I was 4 rows away from the backstreet boys the other week so i hope i get the same luck!
Ive seen them twice and they were brill!!!!

i used to like them and never got to see then but if they came to where i live i will go and see them, but i could take them or leave them

im definatly going!!! cant wait, i wil be gutted if i cant get tickets!

Yes!!!!

Me and my stepsister are going to try! We are going to see Robbie and it would be wicked to see him and Take That in the same year! :biggrin:

Especially seeing as Howard is so fit!!!!!

Latest posts

Back