Would you take a look? - consultation card

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geekling

Reaction score
Hello geeks, would any of you care to have a quick look at my consultation card just to check I haven't missed anything off/have anything on I don't need? I offer shellac mani's/pedi's, gel enhancements & spray tanning if that helps a little, we did them at college but they were 2 1/2 pages long and had so much info in it was just OTT. So i'm a little worried I have added with too little/too much. - it fits onto 1 A4 page.
Thank you :)

Name _______________________ DOB ___________________
Contact Number ___________________
Address Email Address ___________________

Do you have any allergies? Yes __ No __
If yes, please explain: _______________________________________________________________

Do you suffer from asthma? Yes __ No __

Are you currently taking any medication, whether prescribed or over-the-counter? Yes __ No __
If yes, please explain: _______________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________

Do you have, or have you had, a history of:
Diabetes __ Heart Disease __ Thyroid Problems __ Circulatory/Muscular Disease __ Hypertension __
Cancer __ Depression __ Menopause __ Other ___________________________________________

Do you suffer from any skin disorders?
If yes, please explain: _______________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________

Are you currently taking any medication, whether prescribed or over-the-counter? Yes __ No __

Disclaimer
I declare that all information given is correct and I have informed my therapist of accurate details to questions asked and I agree to inform my therapist of any changes.

I acknowledge that after pre-care and after-care advice should be followed and maintained, and that this is my sole responsibility to carry this out, and if any problems occur it is my responsibility once I leave the professional care of Katherine Curry.

Signature: ____________________________________________________________
Date: _______________________
Parent/Guardian (if party is a minor):

(Nail Treatments Only)

Do you have a history of picking or biting at your nails or cuticles?
Always __ Sometimes __ Rarely __ Never __

Have you ever experienced a nail infection of any sort? Yes __ No __
If yes, please explain: _______________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________

Hobbies/Occupation:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Spray Tanning Only)

Do you have any recent tattoos or body piercings? Yes __ No __
If yes, how recently? _________________________________________________________________

Could you be pregnant? Yes __ No __

Have you ever had a reaction to spray/self-tan products?
If yes, please explain: _______________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________

Do you have sensitive, broken or cracked skin?

Do you tan easily in the sun? Yes __ No __

One thing i notice hun is you have the medication question on twice x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Haha! That is so me, and do you know the worst of it? I've proofread it about 20 time! Haha! Thanks, i'll go delete that now!

Also I find that record cards never have enough room to write down what you have done! I if d they leave you about 8 lines then you have to fill out a new card to write down what you've done every time your client comes!

Iv got a back that goes to this which is just a full page of

Latest posts

Back