Would you work if you did not have to?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd still work! I love doing nails i'd do it for free if i had to! Lol x

I can assure you once you have ran a salon the "novelty" feeling wears thin. Being called up in the middle of the night when the alarms goes off, staff taking the mick. Don't be put off though I sold my business which paid off my house, that was 10 years ago and I look back and think that was no life. I was working constantly! It great to have dreams though.

Thats the thing that would worry me about being in a position of responsibility. I like to know that my time off really is time off...i think i would feel on edge all the time if i knew i could be called out for something at any time like that.

I'd volunteer within an animal shelter walking dogs or volunteer working with special needs kids.

I would keep doing what I do now but at the cancer Centre I volunteer at already just do more hours. I love making people feel better and relieving their pain

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Hi
I dont want to sound big headed here but love this link , I live in a lovely house and really dont need to work but i miss it as daft as it sounds im a fitness and beauty therapist (newly qualififed ) my other half has set me up a lovely beauty salon in the spar room so i am opening up offer beauty treatment and spa days as we have a pool tennis courts ect . I have to admit i thought id love not working and i kind of do but i also dont think its teaching my children the right attitude plus I would love to bulid it up so I had something to pass on to them .
I am new to this site and love it and its been a great help .

with you on that one

Yes, i would open a salon I love what I do! But don't have the finances to open a salon... Yet ;) it would be great to do things without thinking of money first. Xx

Latest posts

Back