Would you????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diesel1978

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I hope you are all well, Its been over a year since i last posted on the geek site and i hope i am posting in the right forum , apologies if i have not.
Due to a rather horrific split with my partner last year i feel that i have let things slip with my business. Im now trying to get my self back on track and update all of my kit. I want it fresh and new!! I have had all of my kit for a substantial amount of time now and alot got damaged thru my ex. I have persevered and persevered with what i have due to having to pay other costs relating to the split. Now i am more motivated i am looking to purchase items that i feel will give my freelance busines a face lift!!
Im looking to purchase things like mobile trolleys, new spray tan equipment, and new product ranges etc etc. The problem im having at the moment is justifying spending £1-2k on updating an already thriving business. Obviously i am going to make it back but as i have little mouths to feed i will have to pay over time which is not really a problem.
So would you??? or not??

well done for bouncing back flower

if you feel you can justify the cash - then GO FOR IT - YOU are your own boss - with no-one to answer to - YOU have to make the decision flower

ps. but if stock was that out of date - i would update too

Thanks hun, I'm trying so hard toget my self motivated and i know that giving things a face lift will get me back on top form!
To be honest since the split all i have done is bought the products needed to top up etc and sometimes cherry picking from whats available locally and it;s looking naff !! I've replaced most things in my home now so its time to move on to the business side of things!! x

if you need to do it hun then yes go for it ! seeing as i know you are on a motivation drive , hahaha :green:

Good for you and Smart Girl for realising that your clients LOVE to see you putting your hard earned cash back into the business.

You most certainly WILL get the money back in increased enthusiasm and trade.

Nothing worse for clients to see than a tired old business and attitude. So I would definitely encourage you to do it. It will give everything a lift. :hug: Including your income.

Hi Sweetie
I Say Go For It You Seam To Have The Heart For It
And It Was What You Love Then Put Your Heart Back
Into It
Just Take It Slow Buy What You Really Need Then
Buy As You Go
Good Luck Sweetie

I would. Good on you for bouncing back. You won't regret investing in your business. :hug:

yes deffino, there have been some wonderful new products come onto the market in the last 12 months, and theres nothing us girlies like more then to walk into our beauty places and see lots of new treats to pamper ourselves with as well as a fresh look to 'our place' iykwim:lol:

Latest posts

Back