Wow Brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph86

Reaction score
Any one offer wow brows? Or had them done?

What is the product like? Xx

I was very disappointed. It could have been the skill of the technician but I rubbed them off as soon as I left!! Fortunately it was just a free trial which may have been why she didn't put as much care into it but I wasn't happy with it at all. Xx

I was put off wow brows when i seen their own salon (the named address on the wow brows website comes up with a salon address for a business called beauty box in bristol) offers/advertises hd brows and not their own wow brows brand. I did receive a lovely reply and full explanation though as to why they offer hd brows but the more i thought about it the more i just couldnt truly believe in a brand who name drops another brand. regardless of the reasoning behind it. Ive heard lots of fab reviews of the wow brows powder and the communication on their behalf was fabulous!x

Have you looked into Christian brows? I have just had a sample sent to me and am loving it. The customer service is fab and I definately want to buy the salon pallette (with 8 colours on).

There is no minimum order and for every 5 pallettes you get the 6th free.

Thanks ladies!

Id read the wow brow powder was suppose to be better lasting!

Il take a look at the christian brows now ;)

Xx

Boop is that through izabelle Hammond?

Hi There have you checked out 3D BRowz?

No, do you offer 3d brows? Are they good? Xx

This is an amazing product lasts for ages my customers love it

We have the wow brow powder in our salon and we retail quite well compare with Christian Brows that we previously stoked.

Hi yes we offer the 3D Browz, the response is fantastic. The training is very intense and thorough, to be honest i didn't know how to thread before doing it and was taught it, which was great as its another treatment for my salon.
they do another treatment called 24HR Browz which is brilliant for weddings etc and both treatments have had a huge impact on my business.
I bought the retail kit aswell, in for a penny in for a pound, and it does well. I prefer the 3D as its very natural, my ladies are 18-80 so its important they look as if they are their own brows...............definitley worth checking out !:lol:

Latest posts

Back