WOW I have applied my Sienna spray tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW WOW WOW!! What a fantastic product!
I have woken up and showered it off and it looks fantastic. So natural and hasnt streaked and the best bit was..... i went to bed in it , and normally sleep with my hand resting under my face, so my palms usually get some colour and takes a good scrubbing and i usually still wont get it all off. This time It has washed off!!!!
I cannot tell you how happy i am. I feel really bad that i now have to go and spray my client in Solgo lol
Thank's you guys!
From a very happy, Sienna tanned chick
xxxx

If I sleep in it I allways wear a loose pair of socks so I don't get dark palms! :lol:

Hi, sorry to hijack this thread, but wondered if anyone knows who to speak to re training in this tanning system - I have a feeling they may be a Geek.:) I have paid my deposit to do the Fake Bake, but have read a lot about other tanning systems and feel I should 'shop around' first.
Thank you.

I am not sure I understand..isnt it a bit late looking at shopping around having already booked and paid for a course :eek:

If you do now have any doubts I would highly recommend you call up the brand you have selected thus far and see if you can get a refund first before re booking elsewhere.
HTH :hug:

Mmmmm Colin you got a hang over hun ? As most of the posts in this thread are from 06/09/08 :eek:. This is not like you xxxx

Mmmmm Colin you got a hang over hun ? As most of the posts in this thread are from 06/09/08 :eek:. This is not like you xxxx

He he he ...mmm just saw Siennax1 posting of today at 11.56...so ...like a good boy ..assumed it to not warrant checking each and every date on the other postings lol :eek::lol::hug:

Right...is it wine o clock already :Grope:

Ha ha, sounds like a good idea to me. :lol:. xx

Latest posts

Back