Wow - Pro Impressions Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky_simon

Reaction score
Hi there

I just wanted to share my happy news :)

I have been struggerling with my tips for a while, my own fault really for not having a good enough brand.

They took ages to blend and I could never get them to look perfect.

Pro Impression Advance Natural and White - OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!

They are amazing, so flexible, thin and natural looking with a lovely smile line. I shall be investing in their normal range for those that don't have good nail beds or biten nails and blending is required....xx

i love pro impressions tips, they are so easyto blend & the wellesss tips are great.

I too use pro impressions as I was using a cheaper brand previously and having no end of problems. They are fab! Speedy delivery too :)

Been using them for ages. They are also extremely good value for money with 500 to the box, whereas a lot are only 360 or thereabouts. It's a no brainer, really. :biggrin:

Are the Advance ones well less?

Glad you've posted this, I've just ordered some tips from Pro Impressions!

Ive been looking at these and they come highly recommended but I dont know which ones to use with fibreglass for every day use

any idea's?

Just ordered mine!!!! Have a lady who likes tapered tips and they have these too

Are the Advance ones well less?

ive only ever used well tips i have been looking at pro impression. is this the case that there all well less?

They do full well too which are under the heading professional tips on their website (I prefer to blend as well). Ordered at 12.30 today and they have been shipped already - so far impressed :)

I would happily be an ambassador for Pro Impressions Tips. They are fantastic Quality and as Deena quite rightly says the fact that u get 500 per box is a big bonus so they are great value for money :)
I use the Advance Natural Smile - they are Well less so there is no need too blend. Brilliant brand.

I use these tips too they are fab x

I've been using them for over a year and am very happy with the quality of the Advanced tips

They do full well too which are under the heading professional tips on their website (I prefer to blend as well). Ordered at 12.30 today and they have been shipped already - so far impressed :)
thank u

do you have to blend the advance tips? xx

Think I will give these a go seeing as so many of you rave about them! x

There is no well and can be placed barely on the nail. Then they need just a little blending or just remove the shibe

I've given these a go on a friend (i'm still a tech in training) but i can see the join? Especially the wings. I apply them at a 45 degree angle, when the glue hits the nail i rotate and stick them down, count a few secs then make sure the wings are glued....
but as i say you can see where it's stuck onto the nail (after the acrylic has been applied) what am i doing wrong guys??
cheers x

I'm very interested to hear this as the bio sculpture tips need a lot of blending. As such, I tend to sculpt instead of tip so I may give these a go...

No Blending = Less Time = Happy Technician = Happy Customers!
Pro Impressions all the way :lol:

Latest posts

Back