Wreckless article in Babtac's Vitality Mag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL!!!!!
I called him the demo guy cos its always the same bloke. Hope he wont be scarred for life or anything! He was at the show and is always in their ads. I'm sure thats him on page 26 of Scratch this month but I could be be wrong. :D

Just checked page 26...certainly looks like a demo man that I once saw......
and check out that training price structure.......if the advertising alone dont confuse ya....the training prices certainly will!!!! :confused: :irked:
:D

maybe that's why he thinks nails breath and trump at the same time :eek:

This has really made me chuckle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hi Sassy

Have you had a response from Babtec yet?

No Lou, sadly no response from Babtac. I was actually amazed that I got one from Calbrook, but it was only after a bit of prompting.

Mrs Geek, LMAO, trumping nails!!!!!!!!! Thank god I do gel, non porous so keeps the smell in!!!!!

Sassy Hassy said:
No Lou, sadly no response from Babtac. I was actually amazed that I got one from Calbrook, but it was only after a bit of prompting.

Mrs Geek, LMAO, trumping nails!!!!!!!!! Thank god I do gel, non porous so keeps the smell in!!!!!

Hmmmmmm i think i may put gel nails on herman and my 6yr old as thet are both right trumpet trousers!!! LOL could they act as shock absorbers too as gel nail are supposed to everything except make the tea!!!! well you could eat them cos they are organic, but then again that would be murder as its stuck on a nail thats breathing

How come when i read books by Doug Schoon, Marian Newman and others they have never once stated that a nail has lungs (are they abit thick or what) apparantly all nails breathe so they must have lungs, so thats one more part to the structure of the nail!!!!!

Amanda

Mrs Geek said:
It's funny but 'the demo guy' has been doing nails for barely 3 years (maybe that's why he thinks nails breath and trump at the same time :eek: - :Scared:

Tut Tut, 3 years!! What's his excuse?? I've been doing nails a couple of MONTHS and have managed to do enough homework to know he's talking waffle....

Latest posts

Back